RemedySpot.com

With Love Alone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

zoom out edit image resize rotate share send to mobile buy prints delete resize rotate auto-fix remove red-eye crop add text see much more... Tiny (100 x 75) Small (160 x 120) Medium (320 x 240) More options Left Right Flip Upside-down print at Target photo prints photobooks posters mugs stickers photo disks and more … zoom out edit image resize rotate share send to mobile buy prints delete resize rotate auto-fix remove red-eye crop add text see much more... Tiny (100 x 75) Small (160 x 120) Medium (320 x 240) More options Left Right Flip Upside-down print at Target photo prints photobooks posters mugs stickers photo disks and more … LOVELOVE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU AND I MUST HAVE. WE MUST HAVE IT BECAUSE OUR SPIRIT FEEDS UPON IT. WE MUST HAVE IT BECAUSE WITHOUT IT WE BECOME FAINT AND WEAK.WITHOUT LOVE OUR SELF- ESTEEM WEAKENS. WITHOUT IT OUR COURAGE FAILS. WITHOUT LOVE WE CAN NO LONGER LOOK CONFIDENTLY AT THE WORLD. WE TURN INWARD AND BEGIN TO FEED ON OUR OWN PERSONALITIES AND LITTLE BY LITTLE WE DESTROY OURSELVES.WITH LOVE WE ARE CREATIVE. WITH LOVE WE MARCH TIRELESSLY. WITH LOVE AND WITH LOVE ALONE, WE ARE ABLE TO SACRIFICE FOR OTHERS.CHIEF DAN GEORGE Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man