RemedySpot.com

Re: All Call for Healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear God please help these beautiful wonderful children made in the image of your heart we ask you to please stop the pain they experience we ask you to please fill all corners of our world with HOPE I love you Monday, October 6, 2008 Blessings.... I have the words! I am excited that I have the words to the blessing they use at mealtime at Olivia's orphanage in Ethiopia. And for some reason they pray in English. I had seen and heard it twice on a video tape at meal time, but the voices and recording I could just pick out some of the words. Well here they are, from another mom's website, whose son is now here in America, and recited the prayer at the dinner table. Thank you Godfor this day.We love you.We need you.Be with us.Protect us.Bless our food.Bless our thoughts.And guide usin your way.In Jesus' nameWe prayAmen.And I

say AMEN! Pray for a little boy, , whose older brother , is were I got this prayer. was in a bad accident on Saturday and is in and out of multiple surgeries...very serious. Hold them in prayer, please. http://paul-samuelphillipson.blogspot.com/ Posted by Sandee at 9:50 AM janiceschmittou <janiceschmittou@...> wrote: Carole and I were high school friends reconnected recently by face book. Having just returned from Addis Ababa she was overflowing with stories of the adoption of two brothers and . Little did I know their lives would be challenged so soon. I ask that you join me, open your hearts with whatever your discipline may be--words/thoughts of affirmation, prayer, meditation, healing energy (Reiki), music...and embrace this family so together we can see the power of the Beloved manifest in this human spirit and we will experience the true meaning of love one another. Blessings, Jan www.paul-samuelphillipson.blogspot.com Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man