> Show me and I may remember

> Involve me and I'll understand

>

>

> sending healing and soulful messages

> from the angels of mystic

> I'm following the rainbow of love

>

"OVER LOAD OVER LOAD" hehehe K, you're on my danger atomic love bomb list. *gentle* love,Stef> >> > > > > > > > My wings are a growing please feel free to hose me down to > slightly wet my wings do not cut just hose me and if I get weird> please say go IN ! <3 giggles I think I am being beamed just> totally up on in here oh shoot<3 fair warning I could not find a> ships anchor if you do please both legs as I 'm quite strong and> many knots <3 oh my oh my thankyou love me<3> > > > > > > > > Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { > pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ > ]); }); > [input]> [input] [input] [input] [input] > [input] [input] [input] > > > > > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget> > Show me and I may remember> > Involve me and I'll understand> > > > > > sending healing and soulful messages > > from the angels of mystic> > I'm following the rainbow of love> >>

,Everybody can always use a little squishing. Consider yourself squished in return! In fact, I LOVE being squished...except of course when I've had too much to eat.Love you so much,

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:27 PM, GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@...> wrote:

you gave me giggles as soon as I saw it pop up and I just got scolded a little because I wanted to love some more things that I have to do in private I thought I have to go in already I have not had a chance to fully express myself <3 oh shoot you gave me giggles <3

If Only You Believe I was thinking about how much I love you guys and ya know I always had that problem of wanting to squish the babies cause I loved them so so much and well I want to squish you guys <3

100%

I am trying really hard to be coincously aware of my future squishings<3 atmoic love bomb are you by any chance in Alabama ? over and out <3

Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote:

" OVER LOAD OVER LOAD " hehehe K, you're on my danger atomic love bomb list.

*gentle* love,Stef> >> > > > > > > > My wings are a growing please feel free to hose

me down to > slightly wet my wings do not cut just hose me and if I get weird> please say go IN ! <3 giggles I think I am being beamed just> totally up on in here oh shoot<3 fair warning I could not find a

> ships anchor if you do please both legs as I 'm quite strong and> many knots <3 oh my oh my thankyou love me<3> > > > > > > >

> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { > pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ > ]); });

> [input]> [input] [input] [input] [input] > [input] [input] [input] > >

> >

> > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget> > Show me and I may remember> > Involve me and I'll understand> > > > > > sending healing and soulful messages

> > from the angels of mystic> > I'm following the rainbow of love> >> Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember

Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love