RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Welcome to the group Barbara!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Barbara Welcome to our lovely family all the blessings possible sent your way with love from the deepest part of my heart love me <3Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hi Barbara! Welcome to the family, love. Love,Stefanie>> >

[welcome to the group Pictures, Images and Photos] > <http://photobucket.com/images/welcome+to+the+group>> > Hello Soul family!> I want to introduce to you all ,our new member Barbara. She was the one> I sent the prayer /healing request this morning.> Barb, WE are a family here, for now on know that you will not be> alone, and we are here to help and support you in good and in bad> times, we are really proud of holding each others hand,> We are here for you, my dear!> Please join me welcoming our dear friend Barb, lets make her feel right> at home,> Much love and respect to all> Liane> Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love