RemedySpot.com

Thank u on be half of Luna and me.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh such happy news! I love it. I never realized what I didn't know about dog stool until I had dogs, lol.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 10/22/2008 3:51:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wexlaur@... writes:

I so appreciate everybody's prayers and suggestions as to what Icould do to help my sweet Luna. All were taken into consideration andsome were all ready being done. As of today, Wends.10/22 We had solidstool, for the first time .Lots of oatmeal, Imodium aloe and prayer,seems to have got her though. She may have picked up a bacterialinfection from the kitten cause the kitten had bad diarrhea and was onflagel at first. Luna having had chemo, has a compromised immunesystem.That might be what happened, still don't know 4 sure.Luna started flagel yesterday. She is on watch now.So far so good.Thank u all so much again and sorry I didn't get back to everybodysooner, I had a lot to clean up plus vet...etc... DEAR FAMILY U STAY ALWAYS IN MY HEART,I LOVE U ALL.Laurie------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.

I so appreciate everybody's prayers and suggestions as to what I

could do to help my sweet Luna. All were taken into consideration and

some were all ready being done. As of today, Wends.10/22 We had solid

stool, for the first time .Lots of oatmeal, Imodium aloe and prayer,

seems to have got her though. She may have picked up a bacterial

infection from the kitten cause the kitten had bad diarrhea and was on

flagel at first. Luna having had chemo, has a compromised immune

system.That might be what happened, still don't know 4 sure.Luna

started flagel yesterday. She is on watch now.So far so good.

Thank u all so much again and sorry I didn't get back to everybody

sooner, I had a lot to clean up plus vet...etc...

DEAR FAMILY U STAY ALWAYS IN MY HEART,I LOVE U ALL.

Laurie