RemedySpot.com

A Question Please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

May I ask a question please? On my chain that I wear around my neck I have a crescent moon, one blue ribbon for colon cancer, and one aqua ribbon for ovarian cancer. My brother and I have both had colon cancer and my mother passed away many years ago from ovarian cancer. Thinking in terms of manifestation, am I manifesting cancer by wearing this necklace. I will tell you what the necklace means to me first. I have always loved the crescent moon and I searched and there were many different meanings for the crescent moon. One of them is "Independence". I decided that is what it would mean to me, and then I put the cancer ribbons on either side of it to represent my indepedence from cancer and also to honor all of those who have suffered and died from from these two cancers. So, is it enough that my intention is only one of independence from these diseases and honoring of those who have suffered from them? Or am I drawing cancer to me by wearing the necklace.

I would love to know your thoughts on this.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

Check out smokin' hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from Dell. Shop Deals