RemedySpot.com

Re:To Peacie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, I was all day expecting news from the ship, even saw a couple of videos from people claiming they have seen them in Finland and Australia. Are they really coming?

Love and light

Please send me light! my boys are coming back from the US and still don´t have a place for dwelling, have to buy everything again for the house and they need lot of ligh to understand as teenagers what life really means!

Thank you all.

¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy:

http://mx.mujer./

Hi Sweetie I'll take a shot at this seeings I am in the gateway as of this last week there is abundance and good love on it's way to our atmosphere as of 2 days ago and I have some things to work on as far as code goes with my inner conversations and worries of what it would constitute on a ground level here if that actually happened so we have 2 more days of this time frame to go thru I know myself I have been calmed and reassured that we are safe our vibrations kicked up big time the vibrations I am experiencing are a barrier type so this is all I can add until I work on codes and maybe I can ask for something to be sent to my it won't be the first time<3 sending much love and light with angels guidance for your beloved family always love me<3 the time is just not right <3 I know within 24 hrs of all global

situations Albanes <ing_albanes@...> wrote: Hi everyone, I was all day expecting news from the ship, even saw a couple of videos from people claiming they have seen them in Finland and Australia. Are they really coming? Love and

light Please send me light! my boys are coming back from the US and still don´t have a place for dwelling, have to buy everything again for the house and they need lot of ligh to understand as teenagers what life really means! Thank you all. ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy: http://mx.mujer./ Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love