RemedySpot.com

Re: Whatever may come

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Stefanie for posting, simply beautiful and eloquently written from the heart! Love and Light (wildhipichld)From: Stefanie <diddiejar@...>Subject: [] Whatever may come Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:00 PM

I blogged this on myspace. I felt an urge to share it with you all as my family. I am truly and deeply inspired by the good will and love that is shared back and forth. Take what you need from it. Love,StefanieWhatever may comeDo you really know me? Or do you like to think that you do because it

confirms something inside of yourself? Does it matter who I am? Indigo,

Crystal, Starseed? God or the Devil? Both? Would you dare ask these

questions about your own self? Or do you still let the fear of release

hold you back from your true potential? Do you even know how deep your

potential flows? Within every atom of your body there fizzles limitless

creation. God in all of her glory. How demeaning it is to think that it

matters who your personality reflects when you are so much more. Do

you think that E.Ts are grander than we are? Are they more advanced and

closer to God than humanity can ever become? Do you think they are our

creators? Would you give up your free will to them in awe of their

light and knowledge? Beloved Slaves. Or would they give up theirs for

ours? What about angelic beings? Are angels "higher" than us? Would you

fall on your knees at the very mention of being an angel incarnate with

the mighty call of duty straight from God? Beloved Soldiers. Remember

the balance of creation! We are grand beings of spirit! Humanity.

Majestic and unlike other creation. We are God in her closest material

form. We do not need technology in order to create. We do not need

anything that is outside of our own selves. Search deep. Listen to the

whispers in the well of intuition. Love yourself like never before.

When you learn how to do that, then love your brothers and sisters just

as much. Respect each other for what we ALL are. See each other first as

family and not enemies. Let the simplicity of being take you over and

don't clutter your head with dogmatic knowledge. The river of true

knowledge has to continue. Our evolution has called for us to grow more

eyes and deeper hearts. That involves finding the stillness and

floating on the current of the wind without judgment on direction.

Without fear. Embracing whatever may come. Lesson the search for

guidance in words. Words are becoming useless as we learn to

communicate in a closer way. Just as we are seeing more colors with our

eyes, our words are becoming less usable with the discovery of deeper

being. Words confuse and jumble. As great as language is, it's still

segregated. Keeping us from each other and keeping us chained to what we

"think" we know. Let go and expand. God doesn't require a destiny out of you. She only ask that you be what you can be.

Use your gifts. You know what they are.

No need to willfully impose your personality to satisfy your ego. Personal ego is becoming just as useless as words.

Don't fall victim to "duty". Only follow your heart.

And NEVER give up your light because you believe you are lesser than

anything else that is in creation. Humanity has it's rightful place.

If you can't find the words, then project your understanding in pictures and feelings. Others will grasp it. Be gentle with yourselves my brothers and sisters. Wherever you

may be swept off to, remember the greater part of who you are. You are

so precious, and a part of the web of life. Be proud of Humanity. Be

proud of the love that drives your potential. Be whole in the brilliant

light of love, and humble in the awesome dark that is creation and

change. I am inspired by you all. Thank you for being so awesome.

I'm glad it resonated with you sweetie. =] I'm sending you tons of love!-Stefanie> From: Stefanie diddiejar@...> Subject: [] Whatever may come> > Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 7:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > I blogged this on myspace. I felt an urge to share it with you all as my family. I am truly and deeply inspired by the good will and love that is shared back and forth. Take what you need from it. > > Love,> Stefanie> > Whatever may come> > Do you really know me? Or do you like to think that you do because it> confirms something inside of yourself? Does it matter who I am? Indigo,> Crystal, Starseed? God or the Devil? Both? Would you dare ask these> questions about your own self? Or do you still let the fear of release> hold you back from your true potential? Do you even know how deep your> potential flows? Within every atom of your body there fizzles limitless> creation. God in all of her glory. How demeaning it is to think that it> matters who your personality reflects when you are so much more. > > Do> you think that E.Ts are grander than we are? Are they more advanced and> closer to God than humanity can ever become? Do you think they are our> creators? Would you give up your free will to them in awe of their> light and knowledge? Beloved Slaves. Or would they give up theirs for> ours? What about angelic beings? Are angels "higher" than us? Would you> fall on your knees at the very mention of being an angel incarnate with> the mighty call of duty straight from God? Beloved Soldiers. > Remember> the balance of creation! We are grand beings of spirit! Humanity.> Majestic and unlike other creation. We are God in her closest material> form. We do not need technology in order to create. We do not need> anything that is outside of our own selves. Search deep. Listen to the> whispers in the well of intuition. Love yourself like never before.> When you learn how to do that, then love your brothers and sisters just> as much. Respect each other for what we ALL are. See each other first as> family and not enemies. Let the simplicity of being take you over and> don't clutter your head with dogmatic knowledge. The river of true> knowledge has to continue. Our evolution has called for us to grow more> eyes and deeper hearts. That involves finding the stillness and> floating on the current of the wind without judgment on direction.> Without fear. Embracing whatever may come. > > Lesson the search for> guidance in words. Words are becoming useless as we learn to> communicate in a closer way. Just as we are seeing more colors with our> eyes, our words are becoming less usable with the discovery of deeper> being. Words confuse and jumble. As great as language is, it's still> segregated. Keeping us from each other and keeping us chained to what we> "think" we know. > > Let go and expand. > > God doesn't require a destiny out of you. > She only ask that you be what you can be. > > > Use your gifts. You know what they are. > > > No need to willfully impose your personality to satisfy your ego. Personal ego is becoming just as useless as words. > > > Don't fall victim to "duty". Only follow your heart. > > > And NEVER give up your light because you believe you are lesser than> anything else that is in creation. Humanity has it's rightful place. > > > If you can't find the words, then project your understanding in pictures and feelings. Others will grasp it. > > > Be gentle with yourselves my brothers and sisters. Wherever you> may be swept off to, remember the greater part of who you are. You are> so precious, and a part of the web of life. Be proud of Humanity. Be> proud of the love that drives your potential. Be whole in the brilliant> light of love, and humble in the awesome dark that is creation and> change. > > I am inspired by you all. Thank you for being so awesome. >