RemedySpot.com

Re: My dog very sick is really in need of prayer (To Laurie)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Laurie,

You and Luna are in my prayers. I also wanted to tell you about something that I used that helped my sweet Dooley a few years back when he was so nauseous. He eventually died of Cushings Disease. Aloe, the ingestible kind, not the kind you put on burns. You can purchase it at most health food stores including GNC. It would stop the nausea immediately. Dooley was a little fella (15 lbs) so I only gave him about a half teaspoon through a baby syringe(no needle of course).

It works great even for human nausea. I took it myself when I was very sick about two years ago. My vet was the one that recommended it.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 10/21/2008 12:55:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane@... writes:

Hello my dear, I will place your prayer request over Prayers for pets, I would like to suggest something.. I always used to all my animals, it is called "the chlorophyll juice, you make it on a blender with all green things, like celery,green pepper (sweet), kale, cilantro, etc, you may add some carrot, if you wish, give to her each two hours, and it may restore the "flora" from the stomach. It is a helpful medicine used by Vets that practice holistic healing. It might help with the runs and the vomiting. I will include Luna in my prayers, Sending you many blessings,Liane. *** You may want to visit our file section, We have some auxiliary techniques for Animal healing there, my darling. >> Luna is a 12 year old cancer survivor. she was a miracle.She survived> septic perentinitus and then aggressive chemo when she was 8 1/2 .> She had been throwing up 4 2 days and now she has constant runs.I> brought a new kitten into the house and her, being my dog, and a> Border /Lab mix might be reacting to that in a stressful manner.When> the cancer came before this is how it started just much worse from the> peratinitus. She has no fever this time , she went to the vet and was> just looked over cause I can not afford the tests. I'm picking up> flagel today. were hoping it's just a form of colitis brought on by> baby kitten.Shes on imodium and probiotics now all we need is prayer.> It's been so long since I asked but I need all your help now.> God bless u all,and thank u.> Laurie and her heart, Luna> BUY Indiana and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD today!

Laurie,

I will continue to keep her in my prayers. I am glad that the nausea stopped.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 10/21/2008 2:24:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wexlaur@... writes:

Thank u Cheryl, My vet told me this yesterday, I know about it. I was going to get some today, she stopped vomiting 2 days ago it's just very bad diarrhea now. I've been up with her 4 3 days. She wants to eat , just can,t stop the runs,

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

From: senegalady@... <senegalady@...>Subject: Re: [] My dog very sick is really in need of prayer (To Laurie) Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 10:59 AM

Laurie,

You and Luna are in my prayers. I also wanted to tell you about something that I used that helped my sweet Dooley a few years back when he was so nauseous. He eventually died of Cushings Disease. Aloe, the ingestible kind, not the kind you put on burns. You can purchase it at most health food stores including GNC. It would stop the nausea immediately. Dooley was a little fella (15 lbs) so I only gave him about a half teaspoon through a baby syringe(no needle of course).

It works great even for human nausea. I took it myself when I was very sick about two years ago. My vet was the one that recommended it.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady

In a message dated 10/21/2008 12:55:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane@humanityheali ng.net writes:

Hello my dear, I will place your prayer request over Prayers for pets, I would like to suggest something.. I always used to all my animals, it is called "the chlorophyll juice, you make it on a blender with all green things, like celery,green pepper (sweet), kale, cilantro, etc, you may add some carrot, if you wish, give to her each two hours, and it may restore the "flora" from the stomach. It is a helpful medicine used by Vets that practice holistic healing. It might help with the runs and the vomiting. I will include Luna in my prayers, Sending you many blessings,Liane. *** You may want to visit our file section, We have some auxiliary techniques for Animal healing there, my darling. >> Luna is a 12 year old cancer survivor. she was a miracle.She survived> septic perentinitus and then aggressive chemo when she was 8 1/2 .> She had been throwing up 4 2 days and now she has constant runs.I> brought a new kitten into the house and her, being my dog, and a> Border /Lab mix might be reacting to that in a stressful manner.When> the cancer came before this is how it started just much worse from the> peratinitus. She has no fever this time , she went to the vet and was> just looked over cause I can not afford the tests. I'm picking up> flagel today. were hoping it's just a form of colitis brought on by> baby kitten.Shes on imodium and probiotics now all we need is prayer.> It's been so long since I asked but I need all your help now.> God bless u all,and thank u.> Laurie and her heart, Luna>

BUY Indiana and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD today! BUY Indiana and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD today!

Thank u Cheryl, My vet told me this yesterday, I know about it. I was going to get some today, she stopped vomiting 2 days ago it's just very bad diarrhea now. I've been up with her 4 3 days. She wants to eat , just can,t stop the runs,To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want ! From: senegalady@... <senegalady@...>Subject: Re:

[] My dog very sick is really in need of prayer (To Laurie) Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 10:59 AM

Laurie,

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady

In a message dated 10/21/2008 12:55:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane@humanityheali ng.net writes:

Hello my dear, I will place your prayer request over Prayers for pets, I would like to suggest something.. I always used to all my animals, it is called "the chlorophyll juice, you make it on a blender with all green things, like celery,green pepper (sweet), kale, cilantro, etc, you may add some carrot, if you wish, give to her each two hours, and it may restore the "flora" from the stomach. It is a helpful medicine used by Vets that practice holistic healing. It might help with the runs and the vomiting. I will include Luna in my prayers, Sending you many blessings,Liane. *** You may want to visit our file section, We have some auxiliary techniques for Animal healing there, my darling. >> Luna is a 12 year old cancer survivor. she was a miracle.She survived> septic perentinitus and then aggressive chemo when she was 8 1/2 .> She had been throwing up 4 2 days and now she has constant runs.I> brought a new kitten into the house and her, being my dog, and a> Border /Lab mix might be reacting to that in a stressful manner.When> the cancer came before this is how it started just much worse from the> peratinitus. She has no fever this time , she went to the vet and was> just looked over cause I can not afford the tests. I'm picking up> flagel today. were hoping it's just a form of colitis brought on by> baby kitten.Shes on imodium and probiotics now all we need is prayer.> It's been so long since I asked but I need all your help now.> God bless u all,and thank u.> Laurie and her heart, Luna> BUY Indiana and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD today!