RemedySpot.com

My dog very sick is really in need of prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Luna is a 12 year old cancer survivor. she was a miracle.She survived

septic perentinitus and then aggressive chemo when she was 8 1/2 .

She had been throwing up 4 2 days and now she has constant runs.I

brought a new kitten into the house and her, being my dog, and a

Border /Lab mix might be reacting to that in a stressful manner.When

the cancer came before this is how it started just much worse from the

peratinitus. She has no fever this time , she went to the vet and was

just looked over cause I can not afford the tests. I'm picking up

flagel today. were hoping it's just a form of colitis brought on by

baby kitten.Shes on imodium and probiotics now all we need is prayer.

It's been so long since I asked but I need all your help now.

God bless u all,and thank u.

Laurie and her heart, Luna

Hi Lauire poor baby girl can you make her some rice and chicken ? and there very emotional and you know her well can you lock kitty up a few times a day to show Luna the house is still her kingdom ? just until she gets over the emotional part a thought give her distance and special one on one I always say I have 2 hands two loves and two hands to my 2 girls <3 but I do have to put my bullie puppie away a few x's a day <3 my other girl is as old as yours<3 sending you and Luna all the love and prayers possible <3LAURIE <wexlaur@...> wrote: Luna is a 12 year old cancer survivor. she was a miracle.She survived septic perentinitus and then aggressive chemo when she was 8 1/2 . She had been throwing up 4 2 days and now she has constant runs.I brought a new kitten into the house and her, being my dog, and a Border /Lab mix might be reacting to that in a stressful manner.When the cancer came before this is how it started just much worse from the peratinitus. She has no fever this time , she went to the vet and was just looked over cause I can not afford the tests. I'm picking up flagel today. were hoping it's just a form of colitis brought on by baby kitten.Shes on imodium and probiotics now all we need is prayer. It's been so long since I asked but I need all your help now. God bless u all,and thank u. Laurie and her heart, Luna Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love