RemedySpot.com

Welcome new Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone had a nice day today.I want tio welcome our new members and say that we are very happy to have you here with us. This is a group that is proud to be also a family. Please make yourself at home.When the time is right, Please introduce yourself to the group, we will love to hear more about you. Much love and respect,Liane. In a personal note, Cheryl, Peacie and everyone, I am holding every one in my prayers and thoughts, I know what you are all going through, and just wanted to say, you are not alone.I really love you guys....

Thanks for the warm Welcome Liane ....

It is a privelage to have been accepted to this Group.

Thanks .

>

> [Welcome To Group Pictures, Images and Photos]

> <http://photobucket.com/images/welcome%20%20to%20the%20group>

>

> Hello Everyone,

> I hope everyone had a nice day today.

> I want tio welcome our new members and say that we are very happy

to

> have you here

> with us. This is a group that is proud to be also a family.

Please make

> yourself at home.

>

> When the time is right, Please introduce yourself to the group, we

will

> love to hear more about you.

> Much love and respect,

> Liane.

>

> In a personal note,

> Cheryl, Peacie and everyone, I am holding every one in my

prayers and

> thoughts, I know what you are all going through, and just wanted to

say,

> you are not alone.

> I really love you guys....

>

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

i joined this group the other day. my name is david and i'm staying in davis, california, USA. as a means of further introducing who i am, let me share with you what i do -- i take a pen and notebook and ask people, "would you care to share your written concept on the word Compassion?" the most frequent and common question is, "why are you doing this?" my answer -- "to increase awareness of compassion."

david

From: <liane@...>Subject: [] Welcome new members Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 8:09 AM

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."~*Anais Nin Hello soul family,I want to take a moment to welcome our new members and to say that we are really a family here.Welcome to our place where we discuss spirituality, healing and personal issues,and together we strive to make this journey through life opening our consciousness and connecting with each other.Please make yourself at home and when you feel right, please introduce yourself to the group.. Fell free to post articles, pose discussions and questions, request healing and prayers.When you have time, please take a look at our file section, you may find something that it might interest you there.We have tons of e-books and files of diverse subjects relative to spirituality, ascension and

diverse healing modalities.We are very happy to have you here with us...Fell yourself Hugged.Love and respect to all,Liane

Guest guest

,You might want to check out my friend's website:www.NaturesCompassion.comBlessings to you,Traci (Dove) "We are not in a recession - we are transitioning from anindustrialized economy to a networked one"."Be thankful for unknown blessings already on the way!"From: Breaux <dhbreaux@...> Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 10:48:53 AMSubject: Re: [] Welcome new members

i joined this group the other day. my name is david and i'm staying in davis, california, USA. as a means of further introducing who i am, let me share with you what i do -- i take a pen and notebook and ask people, "would you care to share your written concept on the word Compassion?" the most frequent and common question is, "why are you doing this?" my answer -- "to increase awareness of compassion."

david

From: <liane@humanityheali ng.net>Subject: [] Welcome new membersDate: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 8:09 AM

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."~*Anais Nin Hello soul family,I want to take a moment to welcome our new members and to say that we are really a family here.Welcome to our place where we discuss spirituality, healing and personal issues,and together we strive to make this journey through life opening our consciousness and connecting with each other.Please make yourself at home and when you feel right, please introduce yourself to the group.. Fell free to post articles, pose discussions and questions, request healing and prayers.When you have time, please take a look at our file section, you may find something that it might interest you there.We have tons of e-books and files of diverse subjects relative to spirituality, ascension and

diverse healing modalities.We are very happy to have you here with us...Fell yourself Hugged.Love and respect to all,Liane