started again except this time pain was in my pancreas area, Dr had

me go to E.R ruled out pacreatitus went home then yesterday burped up

bile all day, can't eat. Today intense stomach pain upper and lower

may be stomach flu ,don't know. going to see Dr. at 3:30pm. Just

really want the pain and pressure to stop,

Please send prayer

Thank u and God bless

Laurie

HI sweetheart I asked you yesterday if there was something more we could do I send you all the prayers in the world to help ease your discomfort write me at my mail when you can I can help you but would need you to write me your words more than this so I can focus on just you I love you be strong for vomiting drink coke the hospital will tell you flat but do not the syrup is to heavy please get some coke -coca cola and drink it slow on ice no water till your vomiting stops as water just comes back upunless you vomit so much you need to vomit the water so coke on ice popsiclesand saltinessending you loveLAURIE <wexlaur@...> wrote: As of Saturday night around 11pm I started vomiting till 6 am in the morning. Sun. ate toast water, Monday tried to eat a little better it started again except this time pain was in my pancreas area, Dr had me go to E.R ruled out pacreatitus went home then yesterday burped up bile all day, can't eat. Today intense stomach pain upper and lower may be stomach flu ,don't know. going to see Dr. at 3:30pm. Just really want the pain and pressure to stop, Please send prayer Thank u and God bless Laurie Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man