RemedySpot.com

Newbie Here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My name is Zeta. I live in Las Vegas. I just joined the group and

wanted to say hi and wish you all much peace, love, joy, health, wealth

and happiness now and always.

I'm so thankful I found Humanity Healing on the web.

Love & many blessings,

Zeta

:

That is one of the most beautiful prayers I have ever read. So

simple and right on. Thank you, it's a keeper and I'm going to pass

it around.

Many blessings always,

Zeta

>

> Hi, Zeta, welcome!

>

> Much love and blessings to you, too... I just wanted to share this

from the Golden Chain Prayer because that is how I feel about this

wonderful Family... I am also grateful to have found this place of

love and sharing...

>

>

>

> " We

> will keep our link bright and strong.

>

> We will be kind and gentle to every living thing.

>

> We will protect all who are weaker than ourselves.

>

> We will think pure and beautiful thoughts.

>

> We will say pure and beautiful words.

>

> We will do pure and beautiful deeds. "

>

> I feel that here " we are being the changes we wish to see in the

world " .

>

> Love,

>

>

>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Morningstar,

Welcome to the Humanity Healing forum. It's great to have you

here......welcome!

I personally don't live in New Hampshire, I'm in New Jersey......but I'm sure

there are others who are up by you. Your Reiki healing will be used often here

if you choose, as we have a lot of prayer and healing requests that come through

here.

Blessings,

>

>

> Hello All,

>

> I am a newbie here and would like to say hello to everyone. I am a

> wounded healer and have done Reiki II distance healing. I am looking for

> a like minded community. I live in NH. Does anyone here live in this

> state? I enjoyed the website very much and would like to be a part and

> contribute what I can. I have not read any posts here yet as I decided

> to jump right in and announce myself, which I never do!

>

> I live a very quiet, contemplative lifestyle and consider myself one of

> those souls who is in the process of " waking up " to the illusions and

> what is real. During this many years process, it has isolated me in a

> way as I no longer share in the mundane conversations of most people but

> I yearn to meet those who are looking for answers and wanting to " wake

> up " also...I will be drawn to those if I am needed...In the meantime, I

> am enjoying learning and joining with others via the internet. Bless

> everyone here and now I will sign off and begin to look at some posts...

>

> Namaste,

>

> Morningstar

>

Guest guest

Hello ,

Thanks for the welcome and we do have something in common, we are both from "New" states, lol. I look forward to being of service in the prayer or Reiki healing modality..I suppose there must be a place I must join to make myself available...I have not checked that out yet....good to meet you my friend.

Namaste,

Morningstar> >> > > > Hello All,> > > > I am a newbie here and would like to say hello to everyone. I am a> > wounded healer and have done Reiki II distance healing. I am looking for> > a like minded community. I live in NH. Does anyone here live in this> > state? I enjoyed the website very much and would like to be a part and> > contribute what I can. I have not read any posts here yet as I decided> > to jump right in and announce myself, which I never do!> > > > I live a very quiet, contemplative lifestyle and consider myself one of> > those souls who is in the process of "waking up" to the illusions and> > what is real. During this many years process, it has isolated me in a> > way as I no longer share in the mundane conversations of most people but> > I yearn to meet those who are looking for answers and wanting to "wake> > up" also...I will be drawn to those if I am needed...In the meantime, I> > am enjoying learning and joining with others via the internet. Bless> > everyone here and now I will sign off and begin to look at some posts...> > > > Namaste,> > > > Morningstar> >>

Guest guest

Welcome Home Morningstar!

I wanted to comment on a comment you made.

You said you no longer share in mundane conversation.

Part of me understands this and yet there is another part of me that says you are missing out. Not on the mundane...but sharing in the conversation. Allowing spirit to give you key

words and give those mundane conversationalist somethings to ponder.

Just a thought.

Blessings,

Peacewalker aka Peace or Peacie

Guest guest

Hi Morningstar,

Welcome. You are in good company here, and we are glad to have you. I am a Reiki Master but I live in South Carolina. I am also an animal communicator.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady or look me up on Facebook using Senegalady@...

You are a vast and courageous Being and I am honored to travel the way home with you this incarnation.

You are a vast and courageous Being and I am honored to travel the way home with you

In a message dated 3/8/2009 3:36:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, az11@... writes:

Hi Morningstar,Welcome to the Humanity Healing forum. It's great to have you here......welcome!I personally don't live in New Hampshire, I'm in New Jersey......but I'm sure there are others who are up by you. Your Reiki healing will be used often here if you choose, as we have a lot of prayer and healing requests that come through here. Blessings,>> > Hello All,> > I am a newbie here and would like to say hello to everyone. I am a> wounded healer and have done Reiki II distance healing. I am looking for> a like minded community. I live in NH. Does anyone here live in this> state? I enjoyed the website very much and would like to be a part and> contribute what I can. I have not read any posts here yet as I decided> to jump right in and announce myself, which I never do!> > I live a very quiet, contemplative lifestyle and consider myself one of> those souls who is in the process of "waking up" to the illusions and> what is real. During this many years process, it has isolated me in a> way as I no longer share in the mundane conversations of most people but> I yearn to meet those who are looking for answers and wanting to "wake> up" also...I will be drawn to those if I am needed...In the meantime, I> am enjoying learning and joining with others via the internet. Bless> everyone here and now I will sign off and begin to look at some posts...> > Namaste,> > Morningstar>------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.<**>

Guest guest

Thank you Senegalady for the nice welcome. It must be wonderful to be an animal communicator. I love animals. I am following this site more as the main site has me boggled even with the help section they have.. I think I will leave and stay here where I can read the message easily and respond. I appreciate your welcome and I hope you have a wonderful day....I can't wait for spring and say goodbye to all this snow!

Namaste,

Morningstar> >> > > > Hello All,> > > > I am a newbie here and would like to say hello to everyone. I am a> > wounded healer and have done Reiki II distance healing. I am looking for> > a like minded community. I live in NH. Does anyone here live in this> > state? I enjoyed the website very much and would like to be a part and> > contribute what I can. I have not read any posts here yet as I decided> > to jump right in and announce myself, which I never do!> > > > I live a very quiet, contemplative lifestyle and consider myself one of> > those souls who is in the process of "waking up" to the illusions and> > what is real. During this many years process, it has isolated me in a> > way as I no longer share in the mundane conversations of most people but> > I yearn to meet those who are looking for answers and wanting to "wake> > up" also...I will be drawn to those if I am needed...In the meantime, I> > am enjoying learning and joining with others via the internet. Bless> > everyone here and now I will sign off and begin to look at some posts...> > > > Namaste,> > > > Morningstar> >> > > > > ------------------------------------> > Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. > > FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of > which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website > distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior > interest in receiving the included information for research and educational > purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted > material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.> > > ~ Confidentiality Advisory ~> > This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the > person or entity to which it is addressed.> > Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information> (including attachments)> > by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.> > If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from> your system and contact the sender.> <**>