Reminder from:

Group

Title:

Mother 's Hour of Grace

Date:

Monday December 8, 2008 Time:

12:00 pm - 1:00 pm

Repeats:

This event repeats every year until Saturday December 8, 2012.

Inside of our Hearts

Notes:

The Mother ’s Hour of Grace.Dear Friends,We remind you of a dispensation “Hour ofGrace†on December 8 every year (from 12.00 to 1.00p.m.), which was given by beloved Mother . Pleaseremind your friends and acquaintances of thisdispensation!During the period of November 24, 1946 to December8, 1947, the Blessed Mother appeared to SisterPierrina in a little church in Montichiari, Italy,eleven times. Mother asked for penance andatonement for sins of impurity. She asked to pray forconversion of Russia.Mother she told sister Pierrina to come to thechurch on December 8th. " This will be My Hour ofGrace.†The Sister asked how she was to prepare forthis Hour of Grace? To which the Blessed Mother said, " With Prayers and Penance. Pray the 50st Psalm withoutstretched arms three times. During the Hour ofGrace, many spiritual graces would be granted. Themost hard-hearted sinners will be touched by the graceof God. " The Blessed Virgin promised that whatever a personasked Her for during this Hour of Grace (even inimpossible cases) would be granted to them, if it wasin accordance with the will of the Eternal Father.In the morning of December 8 people began coming tothe church and 10.000 people had gathered by noon.Most of them were standing outside as there was notenough room in the church. They were reading ry.Suddenly a brilliant white light descended from thecupola of the church and the stairs appeared comingdown to the floor.The staircase was beautifully decorated with red,white and yellow roses. The Blessed Virgin appearedradiating light, dressed in white.She smiled and began to speak in a gentle, lovingvoice. " I AM the Immaculate Conception, the Mother ofall Graces and the Mother of My Beloved Son, Jesus. Iwant you to know me as the Mystical Rose.It is my wish that every year, on 8th December, atnoon, The Mother ’s Hour of Gracehttp://www.sirius-eng.net/HourofGrace.html

Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options

Copyright © 2008

|

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy