RemedySpot.com

Re: UNREPENTENT - Canada's Secret Genocide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thankyou Karrie I watched it also here in the U.S when Bush sr was president back in the 1970's when free clinics opened and birth control was offered they actually were sterilizing all native women no matter what they saw a doctor for and this went on until the 90's also it amazes me<3 but truly sickens me<3tyhripplesoflove <Kerrie@...> wrote: As most of you know... I don't usually pass along many things. But this story really hit me. I admire the Native American

Culture very much... and this is just a terrible story of what happened to them in Canada. It is VERY difficult to watch and listen to... but at the same time, I think it is important for people to be aware of what happened in the 50's, 60's. 70's and may still be happening today. If this is something that you think you cannot watch or be aware of... then simply don't watch. Here's the link to the Documentary: UNREPENTANT - Canada's Genocide: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133 -- Kerrie Amatelli www.TripleYourHeart.com Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

I was in tears for them. Their pain is still so alive. How dare the white man do that to them! I don't understand where their twisted thinking comes from??? Come here... take their land... and terminate them? I'm in total shock and disgust! I mean I always wondered exactly what happened and how... but to hear it from those who lived through it first hand... it's just terrible. And I had a feeling that it was happening here too... Canada is not that far away... and the " church's " gripping tenticles are here in our country too... where the Native American Indian's once roamed freely across all of our land too. Until, that is, the white man showed up!

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM, GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@...> wrote:

Thankyou Karrie I watched it also here in the U.S when Bush sr was president back in the 1970's when free clinics opened and birth control was offered they actually were sterilizing all native women no matter what they saw a doctor for and this went on until the 90's also it amazes me<3

but truly sickens me<3 tyhripplesoflove <Kerrie@...> wrote:

As most of you know... I don't usually pass along many things. But this story really hit me. I admire the Native American Culture very much... and this is just a terrible story of what happened to them in

Canada. It is VERY difficult to watch and listen to... but at the same time, I think it is important for people to be aware of what happened in the 50's, 60's. 70's and may still be happening today.

If this is something that you think you cannot watch or be aware of... then simply don't watch. Here's the link to the Documentary: UNREPENTANT - Canada's Genocide:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133

-- Kerrie Amatelliwww.TripleYourHeart.com Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember

Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

-- Kerrie Amatelli

www.TripleYourHeart.com