RemedySpot.com

Prayer request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello , I will place Anjali in the healing grid and I will pass this request around to other groups. I know when there are innocents on certain situation, God's interfere faster. Much love and peaceLiane>> Dear Humanity Healing Family,> > I received this prayer request on another group I am on and it really> touched my heart. I asked the sender if I could post it here and she> said YES PLEASE!!! My heart really goes out to this little girl ~> being jerked around like that would be traumatic at any age!> > *****> > Please send healing to my little grand daughter who I am now concerned> is going thru some serious emotional issues at age 6 1/2.> > Her parents divorced years ago, her mother (my daughter) became> bipolar after giving birth (but always has been a very good mom). The> dad legally took Anjali away 1 1/2 years ago to be with him and his> new girlfriend ( & her 3 children), only allowed her real mom slight> visitation. When that family broke up for him, he partially tho> significantly put Anjali back into her moms home, then only weeks> later took her out because he immediately got a new girlfriend, & > insists Anjali live with him and his new lady (and child the woman all> ready had).> > Today Anjali was found in the closet crying, finally told her mother> this new family her dad was trying to force her to be part of was why> she was crying.> > Please send powerful energy that Anjali heal, and that her dad, who> believes every time he gets a new girlfriend, he should quickly bring> Anjali into it and try to become a family. His name is Samba.> > If you dont mind, kindly include her mom if you can. Her name is Priya> (Prii-yah is the pronunciation).> > Please pray for them both but especially please to focus on little> Anjali who is so confused and not understanding a lot of what's going on.> > Her Name: Anjali Zaldivar. 6 years old. Dark complexion, hair & eyes.> Medium build. Location: Alachua Florida. (They all live in Alachua> pronounced Al-Ah-Chew-Ah).> > Thank you so very very much!> > Love, A Concerned Grandma,> Priitaa> > *****> > Hi ,> > Yes, you can forward my request for my grand daughter anywhere you> like. We need all the help we can get! :)> > My daughter told all this to me over the phone tonight and to hear my> grand daughter was in the closet crying, and at first didn't even want> to let her mother see her (my guess is, embarrassed to be crying),> then finally she did, and it all came spilling out, well it just got> to my heart that I can't help her. Tho I know distant healing and will> use it, but I need help! And this one is sure close to home, bringing> up emotions. So it was wonderful to get an email asking if this> healing request can be posted to another egroup. Oh yes! And thank you> so much for doing so. (She's such a little cutie pie! :) )> > Take care.> > Namaste,> Prtha dd> > *****> > Thanks everyone...Liane and others, can she please be added to the> prayer grid? > > Blessings,> ~ praying in Alabama!!>

I will offer prayers, light and healing for all involved in this sad scenario. God will intervene and all will be well.www.myspace.com/2wolvesheal

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

From: ASundayInJune@...Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:43:30 +0000Subject: [] Prayer Request

Dear Humanity Healing Family,I received this prayer request on another group I am on and it reallytouched my heart. I asked the sender if I could post it here and shesaid YES PLEASE!!! My heart really goes out to this little girl ~being jerked around like that would be traumatic at any age!*****Please send healing to my little grand daughter who I am now concernedis going thru some serious emotional issues at age 6 1/2.Her parents divorced years ago, her mother (my daughter) becamebipolar after giving birth (but always has been a very good mom). Thedad legally took Anjali away 1 1/2 years ago to be with him and hisnew girlfriend ( & her 3 children), only allowed her real mom slightvisitation. When that family broke up for him, he partially thosignificantly put Anjali back into her moms home, then only weekslater took her out because he immediately got a new girlfriend, & insists Anjali live with him and his new lady (and child the woman allready had).Today Anjali was found in the closet crying, finally told her motherthis new family her dad was trying to force her to be part of was whyshe was crying.Please send powerful energy that Anjali heal, and that her dad, whobelieves every time he gets a new girlfriend, he should quickly bringAnjali into it and try to become a family. His name is Samba.If you dont mind, kindly include her mom if you can. Her name is Priya(Prii-yah is the pronunciation).Please pray for them both but especially please to focus on littleAnjali who is so confused and not understanding a lot of what's going on.Her Name: Anjali Zaldivar. 6 years old. Dark complexion, hair & eyes.Medium build. Location: Alachua Florida. (They all live in Alachuapronounced Al-Ah-Chew-Ah).Thank you so very very much!Love, A Concerned Grandma,Priitaa*****Hi ,Yes, you can forward my request for my grand daughter anywhere youlike. We need all the help we can get! :)My daughter told all this to me over the phone tonight and to hear mygrand daughter was in the closet crying, and at first didn't even wantto let her mother see her (my guess is, embarrassed to be crying),then finally she did, and it all came spilling out, well it just gotto my heart that I can't help her. Tho I know distant healing and willuse it, but I need help! And this one is sure close to home, bringingup emotions. So it was wonderful to get an email asking if thishealing request can be posted to another egroup. Oh yes! And thank youso much for doing so. (She's such a little cutie pie! :) )Take care.Namaste,Prtha dd*****Thanks everyone...Liane and others, can she please be added to theprayer grid? Blessings, ~ praying in Alabama!!

I will be praying for this situation. I actually don't live to far from the town of Alachua. Wishing I was able to send a prayer cloth or 2 to this family. Minister Kaye

www.freewebs.com/ministerkaye--- On Mon, 9/15/08, <ASundayInJune@...> wrote:From: <ASundayInJune@...>Subject: [] Prayer Request Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 5:43 AM

Dear Humanity Healing Family,

I received this prayer request on another group I am on and it really

touched my heart. I asked the sender if I could post it here and she

said YES PLEASE!!! My heart really goes out to this little girl ~

being jerked around like that would be traumatic at any age!

Please send healing to my little grand daughter who I am now concerned

is going thru some serious emotional issues at age 6 1/2.

Her parents divorced years ago, her mother (my daughter) became

bipolar after giving birth (but always has been a very good mom). The

dad legally took Anjali away 1 1/2 years ago to be with him and his

new girlfriend ( & her 3 children), only allowed her real mom slight

visitation. When that family broke up for him, he partially tho

significantly put Anjali back into her moms home, then only weeks

later took her out because he immediately got a new girlfriend, &

insists Anjali live with him and his new lady (and child the woman all

ready had).

Today Anjali was found in the closet crying, finally told her mother

this new family her dad was trying to force her to be part of was why

she was crying.

Please send powerful energy that Anjali heal, and that her dad, who

believes every time he gets a new girlfriend, he should quickly bring

Anjali into it and try to become a family. His name is Samba.

If you dont mind, kindly include her mom if you can. Her name is Priya

(Prii-yah is the pronunciation) .

Please pray for them both but especially please to focus on little

Anjali who is so confused and not understanding a lot of what's going on.

Her Name: Anjali Zaldivar. 6 years old. Dark complexion, hair & eyes.

Medium build. Location: Alachua Florida. (They all live in Alachua

pronounced Al-Ah-Chew-Ah) .

Thank you so very very much!

Love, A Concerned Grandma,

Priitaa

Hi ,

Yes, you can forward my request for my grand daughter anywhere you

like. We need all the help we can get! :)

My daughter told all this to me over the phone tonight and to hear my

grand daughter was in the closet crying, and at first didn't even want

to let her mother see her (my guess is, embarrassed to be crying),

then finally she did, and it all came spilling out, well it just got

to my heart that I can't help her. Tho I know distant healing and will

use it, but I need help! And this one is sure close to home, bringing

up emotions. So it was wonderful to get an email asking if this

healing request can be posted to another egroup. Oh yes! And thank you

so much for doing so. (She's such a little cutie pie! :) )

Take care.

Namaste,

Prtha dd

Thanks everyone...Liane and others, can she please be added to the

prayer grid?

Blessings,

~ praying in Alabama!!

• 4 weeks later...

Peacie, do you have a picture of her? I can post it over myspace and ask for people to be in the look out , besides the prayers.I am here with you, sister! Much love,Liane

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Peace <iampeacewalker@...> wrote:

Dear Family,

My Sister and I are asking for prayer support.

We need the help when my Sister got married 5 years ago she had a young

gal named Lanisha Ward as her flower girl.

Lanisha now 17 has disappeared.

Lanisha is in the Hilo Hawaii vacinity and help requests are everywhere.

Please hold Lanisha in your prayers and hope she is found soon.

Blessings,

Peace

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

Dear Liane,

No I dont have a pic at the moment, I will email my Sister and have her send me as current a one as possible.

My Sister wrote me pretty upset about this and forgot the first email to include her name.

I will keep you posted.

Blessings,

Peacie

Dear Family,My Sister and I are asking for prayer support.We need the help when my Sister got married 5 years ago she had a younggal named Lanisha Ward as her flower girl.Lanisha now 17 has disappeared.Lanisha is in the Hilo Hawaii vacinity and help requests are everywhere.Please hold Lanisha in your prayers and hope she is found soon.Blessings,Peace-- "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://humanityheal ing.OurOrganizat ionToolbar. com

Spirit says she is fine but emotionally not so good being influenced by something I have her in my prayers much love me<3 much love me compelled <3Peace <iampeacewalker@...> wrote: Dear Liane,

No I dont have a pic at the moment, I will email my Sister and have her send me as current a one as possible. My Sister wrote me pretty upset about this and forgot the first email to include her name. I will keep you posted. Blessings, Peacie Dear Family,My Sister and I are asking for prayer support.We need the help when my Sister got married 5 years ago she had a younggal named Lanisha Ward as her flower girl.Lanisha now 17 has disappeared.Lanisha is in the Hilo Hawaii vacinity and help requests are everywhere.Please hold Lanisha in your prayers and hope she is found soon.Blessings,Peace-- "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://humanityheal ing.OurOrganizat ionToolbar. com Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

• 5 weeks later...

Robin Brady <monkey15980@...> wrote:Hi

Liane, I'm coming along slowly.... still pain and soreness of my arm

and tired... but each day a little better. I was wondering if I could

ask for prayers for my sister, Jill. Tomorrow she is having surgery to

remove a lump in her breast for biopsy. Nonie said she enjoyed talking

to you recently.she lives in North Canton, Ohio ---- I really appreciate it........

robin --- xxooPlease, any personal answers, direct straight to Robin at her address on the top of her page. We have been friends forever and we are part of the Prayers for pets group.NamasteLiane