RemedySpot.com

Trying to find a natural way to balance hormones...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Long story very short, my hormone levels are off balance, with the testosterone being elevated. My doctors are not sure of the cause of this, they have suspected it could be due to endometriosis, but are unsure. They also wanted me to start taking oral contraceptives in hopes if it is endometriosis that the pill will help clear it up (??) and in turn could bring my hormones back into balance. Where this does seem to make sense, I have a hard time taking medications. The pill has had side effects in the past when Ive taken them, weight gain, nausea, low drive, etc so I really don't want to take them again if I can help it. In general I don't want to be on any medications, so I was hoping someone might know of natural ways to bring hormone levels back to normal. I will resort to taking medications if need be, but I would really like to try natural ways

first. If anyone could be of help I would be very grateful!

Hi ..I work with galactic frequencies ...check my site out...www.goddessofdivinity.com...if you feel comfortable with me...I will then send you some code adjustments to align your physical body................

Divine love to you,

Jacqui

-------------- Original message -------------- From: melissa hayea <gogetyourknife@...>

Long story very short, my hormone levels are off balance, with the testosterone being elevated. My doctors are not sure of the cause of this, they have suspected it could be due to endometriosis, but are unsure. They also wanted me to start taking oral contraceptives in hopes if it is endometriosis that the pill will help clear it up (??) and in turn could bring my hormones back into balance. Where this does seem to make sense, I have a hard time taking medications. The pill has had side effects in the past when Ive taken them, weight gain, nausea, low drive, etc so I really don't want to take them again if I can help it. In general I don't want to be on any medications, so I was hoping someone might know of natural ways to bring hormone levels back to normal. I will resort to taking medications if need be, but I would really like to try natural ways first. If anyone could be of help I would be very grateful!

HI the reason for pills is so the lining of your uterus sheds properly you can take them for a short while until the balance is there you can also use progesterone cream emertia is a good brand you rub this in daily add any and all wild yams to your diet this will holistically even you out but in the case of endometriosis the pill if you can use a low ovum type this should not have side effects........ it is the quickest way to get this under control you will suffer more if it's left to run it's course in your body I can give you more things to help balance you holistically if youd like to try royal bee jelly wild yams prgest creams for a few <3DIVAOFDIVINITY@... wrote: Hi ..I work with galactic frequencies ...check my site out...www.goddessofdivinity.com...if you feel comfortable with me...I will then send you some code adjustments to align your physical body................ Divine love to you, Jacqui -------------- Original message -------------- From: melissa hayea <gogetyourknifeverizon (DOT) net> Long

story very short, my hormone levels are off balance, with the testosterone being elevated. My doctors are not sure of the cause of this, they have suspected it could be due to endometriosis, but are unsure. They also wanted me to start taking oral contraceptives in hopes if it is endometriosis that the pill will help clear it up (??) and in turn could bring my hormones back into balance. Where this does seem to make sense, I have a hard time taking medications. The pill has had side effects in the past when Ive taken them, weight gain, nausea, low drive, etc so I really don't want to take them again if I can help it. In general I don't want to be on any medications, so I was hoping someone might know of natural ways to bring hormone levels back to normal. I will resort to taking medications if need be, but I would really like to try natural ways first. If anyone could be of help I would be very grateful!

Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man

Hi Sweetie also just so you know it's very hard for a doctor to test your hormones you need to have your cycle when this is done not any other weeks wild yam cream wild yam extracts royal bee jelly primrose oil tee tree oil progest cream and walnuts are excellent as below (black walnuts they also keep your colon clean )your bodily functions are largely controlled by the endocrine system, which releases hormones playing the role of chemical messengers. When our hormones are well regulated, the body is in harmony. But if any hormone is slightly in excess or deficient, an imbalance occurs which can just throw the body out of gear, resulting in considerable physical and emotional distress. In women, the hormones oestrogen and progesterone control and maintain the reproductive cycle. Oestrogen helps to mature the breast and genital organs whereas progesterone

matures the uterus and regulates ovulation. An imbalance of oestrogen or progesterone may cause low libido, poor breast health, menstrual disorders, uterine fibroids, weak bones and a host of psychological problems like unwanted anger, irritability, mood swings and anxiety. Harsh chemical drugs to rectify hormonal imbalances may ravage the body with its side effects. We know that Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT) boosts the risk of breast cancer. A far healthier option is to restore hormonal balance by nourishing the female endocrine system and reproductive organs with a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables, providing nutrients that facilitate holistic health and healing on a cellular level. Dr. Muneerah Kuraishi is a naturopath who

treats female hormonal imbalances through sensible diet control, with a healthy combination of cleansing and rejuvenating natural food recipes, and simple therapeutic yoga movements, which bring about a proper balance and rhythm of the delicate endocrine system. Relief For Common Menstrual Disorders Dr.Muneerah addresses the three most common menstrual disorders: Excess menstruation: DysmenorrheaLess menstruation: MenorrheaAbsence of menstruation: Amenorrhea According to Dr. Muneerah, to avoid these menstrual disorders one needs to drink a glass hot water mixed with juice of one lemon and one teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with one tablespoon of pure honey and take it twice a day from two days prior to the commencement of the menstrual cycle. During menstruation this needs to be taken four times a day. This combination helps to ease the initial pain and discomfort of

menstruation and also helps to cleanse the uterus and fallopian tubes. In a few months, it helps to regulate any abnormalities in the monthly cycle. Scanty menstruation may be caused by a deficiency of vitamin B, vitamin C and potassium. Hyperacidity and flatulence also hampers a steady menstrual flow, causing unwanted pain and discomfort. 300 ml of orange, sweet lime, muskmelon or watermelon juices, with a table spoon of honey, flavoured with tulsi, ginger and mint leaves gives prompt relief, if taken twice a day. The absence of periods, or amenorrhea, may be of two types. Primary amenorrhea is mainly due to genetic factors. Secondary amenorrhea is caused by illness, shock and stress. Natural therapies like steam baths, acupressure and hydrotherapy can treat this with long lasting results. To prevent symptoms of PMS, Dr.Munnerah recommends deep breathing thrice a day, in vajrasana pose. In summary: · Avoid coffee,

drugs and alcohol. · Increase your intake of raw fruits and vegetables, soups and juices. · Have light and nutritious meals instead of heavy meals. · Maintain constant blood glucose levels with a balanced diet. · Take iron and calcium supplements daily. · Simple naturopathic treatments, like hip bath, mud pack, cold fomentation, can be taken twice daily Preventing Endometriosis, Fibroids And Ovarian Cysts Dr. Muneerah has some handy tips to prevent endometriosis, fibroids and ovarian cysts. Avoid sugar, coffee, drugs and alcohol. Light and nutritious meals should be eaten instead. Raw fruits and vegetables, soups and juices are excellent. She believes in the health-promoting benefits of vegetable

soups. Combine carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, beet, pumpkin, drumstick, fenugreek, dill, green grams, radish, ash gourd, bitter gourd, tomato and spinach. For flavour use garlic, ginger, and white onions. Relief From Menopause Symptoms For menopausal women, Dr. Muneerah advises a vaginal douche to facilitate the cleansing and lubrication of the vagina. A simple home douche may be prepared in lukewarm water, with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. This will prevent itchiness and dryness of the vagina. Her recommendation for natural hormone replacement is a diet of soya milk, soya beans, tofu, chick peas, beans, lentils, alfalfa, apples, barley, carrots, cherries, fresh beans, garlic, oats, peas, pomegranate, sesame, wheat, nuts and cloves. Substitute normal (black) tea with green tea, lemon grass, parsley and fennel, mint, basil, cinnamon, cloves, fresh ginger and pure honey as a natural sweetener. To prevent

osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis, she recommends two tablespoons of black sesame seeds, slightly heated on a frying pan, and taken twice a day. Consume low fat dairy products, fibre, copper, iron, and vitamin and mineral rich fruits and vegetables. Avoid non-vegetarian dishes as much as possible. Preventing Infections For cleanliness and hygiene of the urino-genital tract, Dr.Muneerah has the following advice: Wear cotton inner wear that is regularly washed and ironedAvoid perfumes and deodorants on the skinWash the genitals after intercourse Urinate after sexual intercourse to prevent infectionWash the pelvis, navel and adjoining areas with five litres of cold water Trim pubic hair before the monthly cycle Super-Nutrition For Hormonal Balance Dr. Muneerah recommends this super-nutritive diet to prevent menstrual

abnormalities and symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Triphala: 6 grams per day twice a day with lukewarm water Aloe Vera: 30 ml pure gel twice daily Mumra Almonds: 5 pieces a day Walnuts: 2 to 4 with 150 ml orange juice once daily Sesame seeds: 2 tablespoon twice daily Honey: 2 to 3 tablespoon in juices. or just plain Peanuts: 50 gms roasted or boiled eaten as snacks Cashew nuts: 5 to 6 unsalted eaten as snacks Kelp: 2 to 4 tablets twice daily with water Ginger: 20 ml juice twice daily with juices or tea Garlic: 2 to 4 finely chopped in salads. Ginger and garlic are essential for the toning of the uterus and are good for the reproductive system. In the next issue, Dr. Muneerah shows us how Yoga help regulate the endocrine

glands. © Copyright Naaree.com All rights reserved. You may not republish, or redistribute content from Naaree.com, in part or whole, either by framing or similar means. We take copyright violations very seriously and expressly prohibit use of our content on your blog or website or in print without prior written consent. Gentle Whispers <jsm2224@...> wrote: HI the reason for pills is so the lining of your uterus sheds properly you can take them for a short while until

the balance is there you can also use progesterone cream emertia is a good brand you rub this in daily add any and all wild yams to your diet this will holistically even you out but in the case of endometriosis the pill if you can use a low ovum type this should not have side effects........ it is the quickest way to get this under control you will suffer more if it's left to run it's course in your body I can give you more things to help balance you holistically if youd like to try royal bee jelly wild yams prgest creams for a few <3DIVAOFDIVINITYCOMCAST (DOT) NET wrote: Hi ..I work with galactic frequencies ...check my site

out...www.goddessofdivinity.com...if you feel comfortable with me...I will then send you some code adjustments to align your physical body................ Divine love to you, Jacqui -------------- Original message -------------- From: melissa hayea <gogetyourknifeverizon (DOT) net> Long story very short, my hormone levels are off balance, with the testosterone being elevated. My doctors are not sure of the cause of this, they have suspected it could be due to endometriosis, but are unsure. They also wanted me to start taking oral contraceptives in hopes if it is endometriosis that the pill will help clear it up (??) and in turn could bring my hormones back into balance. Where this does

seem to make sense, I have a hard time taking medications. The pill has had side effects in the past when Ive taken them, weight gain, nausea, low drive, etc so I really don't want to take them again if I can help it. In general I don't want to be on any medications, so I was hoping someone might know of natural ways to bring hormone levels back to normal. I will resort to taking medications if need be, but I would really like to try natural ways first. If anyone could be of help I would be very grateful! Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of

mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of

lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man