RemedySpot.com

Re: Indigo Child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello family,I have an opinion on the Indigo Child label that I would like to share. You may or may not disagree but it's something to consider. Now through the evolution of man we have always looked at our children as the future. As smarter and better than our previous selves. They are more advanced mentally and spiritually. (Or we would like to think. ) Now the thing that sets an indigo or crystal child apart from the previous thinking of generations is the fact that these children have an indigo aura. It's unique. It's evolution. Our human species is transforming through our children. And we are also changing. We can also reach these vibrations. I know for a fact that I am one of these Indigo's. I've always felt different and alienated. Every characteristic on this list describes me, and the only aura pictures I've ever had taken have been light violet or deep indigo. Does this make me special or unique? I don't think so. In fact I grew up not knowing these things about myself and feeling alone. Then when I do learn these things about myself I still feel alone. Almost more alone now because there's all of this information about indigo's and the attitude of "they will change our world". "Indigo's will be our salvation" hinder my ability to accept the difference with pride. Now I believe in the indigo's and crystal's for sure. And it's great to be aware, but is it right to tell our children that they're different and special? Is it right to tell them that they are a label unique to this planet and here for the purpose of kicking evil butt? In fact a real indigo will be confused by what the phrase "spiritual war" is. Because through their eyes this planet is already beautiful. They understand that there isn't and never really was a spiritual war except for the ones WE create. Real Indigo's do not like to be labeled on top of it all. Just ask them. My personal opinion on telling these children that they're indigo's is that it will help to feed their egos. Yes, Indigo's have egos as well. They are not perfect spiritual masters who have the answers to it all. They are just the next step in evolution. They are in fact much more sensitive to labels and it effects them much more than most are aware. So once their egos are fed they will be distracted or more confused. Why not leave their minds alone and let them be what they were meant to be without them needing to know until they're old enough to truly make sense of it? When I have children I will encourage them to be who they are and do what is in their hearts, but I will never put the pressure on them that parents seem to put on their Indigo's by just telling them that they're Indigo's. The future is and has always been our hope. But we never really explain that to our children. We don't need to. So with them having an Indigo aura and more sensitive abilities, does it really make a difference to have them be aware of this? Or would it hinder their abilities to see themselves inside of a box of intention and responsibility? Once again, this is my own personal view on the Indigo children, Crystal children, and Starseed labels. We are who we are whether we're a little ahead of the game energetically and intuitively or not. We are all unique and have a special purpose. We're not divided by purpose or ability. "Concepts, Labels and rational judgments interfere with spontaneous enlightened action."UnknownThanks for reading family. xoxoLove,Stefanie>> What's an Indigo Child?? *by H. Chapman*> > Indigo Children are the current generation being born today and most of> those who are 8 years old or younger. They are different. They have very> unique characteristics that set them apart from previous generations of> children. The name itself indicates the Life Color they carry in their auras> and is indicative of the Third Eye Chakra, which represents intuition and> psychic ability. These are the children who are often rebellious to> authority, nonconformist, extremely emotionally and sometimes physically> sensitive or fragile, highly talented or academically gifted and often> metaphysically gifted as well, usually intuitive, very often labeled ADD,> either very empathic and compassionate OR very cold and callous, and are> wise beyond their years. Does this sound like yourself or your child?> > Indigos have come into this world with difficult challenges to overcome.> Their extreme levels of sensitivity are hard to understand and appreciate by> parents who don't share this trait. Their giftedness is unusual in such high> numbers. Their nonconformity to systems and to discipline will make it> difficult to get through their childhood years and perhaps even their adult> years. It is also what will help them accomplish big goals such as changing> the educational system, for instance. Being an Indigo won't be easy for any> of them, but it foretells a mission. The Indigo Children are the ones who> have come to raise the vibration of our planet! These are the primary ones> who will bring us the enlightenment to ascend.> There's a very good chance your child is an Indigo if he/she was born after> 1992. About 85% or higher of children born in '92 or later, 90% born in '94> or after and 95% or more born now (some even say 99%) are Indigo Children!> Does this mean you aren't one if you were born prior to 1992? No! I've heard> reports that they started coming in the 80s, but that means coming in larger> numbers. I believe there have been Indigos born in every year, but perhaps> not in high enough percentages to notice their presence and see what makes> them so unique. So can you be a 24 yr old Indigo or a 50 year old one? Yes!> Is Your Child an Indigo?> > To find out, ask yourself these questions:> > > 1. *Did your child come into the world acting like royalty?*> > 2. *Does your child have a feeling of deserving to be here? *> > 3. *Does your child have an obvious sense of self? *> > 4. *Does your child have difficulty with discipline and authority?*> > 5. *Does your child refuse to do certain things they are told to do?*> > 6. *Is waiting in lines torture for your child? *> > 7. *Is your child frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require> little creativity? *> > 8. *Does your child see better ways of doing thing at home and at school?> *> > 9. *Is your child a nonconformist? *> > 10. *Does your child refuse to respond to guilt trips? *> > 11. *Does your child get bored rather easily with assigned tasks? *> > 12. *Does your child display symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder?*> > 13. *Is your child particularly creative? *> > 14. *Does your child display intuition? *> > 15. *Does your child have strong empathy for others? *> > 16. *Did your child develop abstract thinking very early? *> > 17. *Is your child very intelligent?*> > 18. *Is your child very talented (may be identified as gifted)?*> > 19. *Does your child seem be a daydreamer? *> > 20. *Does your child have very old, deep, wise looking eyes? *> > 21. *Does your child have spiritual intelligence?*> > > If you have more than 10 yes answers, he or she probably is an Indigo. If> more than 15, almost definitely.> > Compiled by H. Chapman from her own experience with children and> information in *The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived* by Jan Tober> and Lee Carroll and her experiences with children. Please see> www.metagifted.org for more info.> > ------------------------------> > IS YOUR CHILD AN INDIGO???> > If so, this is not a bad thing!! The only difficult part is that they are> very misunderstood at this point in time in our culture and therefore may> have some difficulty dealing with systems such as the rigidity of the> current educational system. Your own recognition of them and understanding> of how to interact with them will help! You can teach others how to work> with your child for the best effects.> > Recognize the Indigo Children are the ones who will help raise the vibration> of our planet! These are the ones who will bring us the enlightenment to> ascend. Realize that if you are the parent of one of these spirits, you have> been given a wonderful, marvelous gift! Feel honored that they have chosen> you and help them develop to their fullest Indigo potential.>

I do agree with you, it's really alone. I am not sure myself is one of

these Indigos & #65292;but I match 10 more the characteristics.Except the

intelligent and talented. Many people said me is so weird and I grown

up alone. I just have few friends because I think they are not really

understand me. I want to talk more about this, but I am sorry that my

English is not well, please forgive me.

> >

> > What's an Indigo Child?? *by H. Chapman*

> >

> > Indigo Children are the current generation being born today and most

> of

> > those who are 8 years old or younger. They are different. They have

> very

> > unique characteristics that set them apart from previous generations

> of

> > children. The name itself indicates the Life Color they carry in their

> auras

> > and is indicative of the Third Eye Chakra, which represents intuition

> and

> > psychic ability. These are the children who are often rebellious to

> > authority, nonconformist, extremely emotionally and sometimes

> physically

> > sensitive or fragile, highly talented or academically gifted and often

> > metaphysically gifted as well, usually intuitive, very often labeled

> ADD,

> > either very empathic and compassionate OR very cold and callous, and

> are

> > wise beyond their years. Does this sound like yourself or your child?

> >

> > Indigos have come into this world with difficult challenges to

> overcome.

> > Their extreme levels of sensitivity are hard to understand and

> appreciate by

> > parents who don't share this trait. Their giftedness is unusual in

> such high

> > numbers. Their nonconformity to systems and to discipline will make it

> > difficult to get through their childhood years and perhaps even their

> adult

> > years. It is also what will help them accomplish big goals such as

> changing

> > the educational system, for instance. Being an Indigo won't be easy

> for any

> > of them, but it foretells a mission. The Indigo Children are the ones

> who

> > have come to raise the vibration of our planet! These are the primary

> ones

> > who will bring us the enlightenment to ascend.

> > There's a very good chance your child is an Indigo if he/she was born

> after

> > 1992. About 85% or higher of children born in '92 or later, 90% born

> in '94

> > or after and 95% or more born now (some even say 99%) are Indigo

> Children!

> > Does this mean you aren't one if you were born prior to 1992? No! I've

> heard

> > reports that they started coming in the 80s, but that means coming in

> larger

> > numbers. I believe there have been Indigos born in every year, but

> perhaps

> > not in high enough percentages to notice their presence and see what

> makes

> > them so unique. So can you be a 24 yr old Indigo or a 50 year old one?

> Yes!

> > Is Your Child an Indigo?

> >

> > To find out, ask yourself these questions:

> >

> >

> > 1. *Did your child come into the world acting like royalty?*

> >

> > 2. *Does your child have a feeling of deserving to be here? *

> >

> > 3. *Does your child have an obvious sense of self? *

> >

> > 4. *Does your child have difficulty with discipline and authority?*

> >

> > 5. *Does your child refuse to do certain things they are told to

> do?*

> >

> > 6. *Is waiting in lines torture for your child? *

> >

> > 7. *Is your child frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that

> require

> > little creativity? *

> >

> > 8. *Does your child see better ways of doing thing at home and at

> school?

> > *

> >

> > 9. *Is your child a nonconformist? *

> >

> > 10. *Does your child refuse to respond to guilt trips? *

> >

> > 11. *Does your child get bored rather easily with assigned tasks? *

> >

> > 12. *Does your child display symptoms of Attention Deficit

> Disorder?*

> >

> > 13. *Is your child particularly creative? *

> >

> > 14. *Does your child display intuition? *

> >

> > 15. *Does your child have strong empathy for others? *

> >

> > 16. *Did your child develop abstract thinking very early? *

> >

> > 17. *Is your child very intelligent?*

> >

> > 18. *Is your child very talented (may be identified as gifted)?*

> >

> > 19. *Does your child seem be a daydreamer? *

> >

> > 20. *Does your child have very old, deep, wise looking eyes? *

> >

> > 21. *Does your child have spiritual intelligence?*

> >

> >

> > If you have more than 10 yes answers, he or she probably is an

> Indigo. If

> > more than 15, almost definitely.

> >

> > Compiled by H. Chapman from her own experience with children and

> > information in *The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived* by Jan

> Tober

> > and Lee Carroll and her experiences with children. Please see

> > www.metagifted.org for more info.

> >

> > ------------------------------

> >

> > IS YOUR CHILD AN INDIGO???

> >

> > If so, this is not a bad thing!! The only difficult part is that they

> are

> > very misunderstood at this point in time in our culture and therefore

> may

> > have some difficulty dealing with systems such as the rigidity of the

> > current educational system. Your own recognition of them and

> understanding

> > of how to interact with them will help! You can teach others how to

> work

> > with your child for the best effects.

> >

> > Recognize the Indigo Children are the ones who will help raise the

> vibration

> > of our planet! These are the ones who will bring us the enlightenment

> to

> > ascend. Realize that if you are the parent of one of these spirits,

> you have

> > been given a wonderful, marvelous gift! Feel honored that they have

> chosen

> > you and help them develop to their fullest Indigo potential.

> >

>

Hello mius4u. Cheryl is right, we've all been called weird a time or two! I call MYSELF weird all of the time! Please don't hesitate to let us know what's on your mind sweetie. Love,Stefanie> > >> > > What's an Indigo Child?? *by H. Chapman*> > >> > > Indigo Children are the current generation being born today and most> > of> > > those who are 8 years old or younger. They are different. They have> > very> > > unique characteristics that set them apart from previous generations> > of> > > children. The name itself indicates the Life Color they carry in their> > auras> > > and is indicative of the Third Eye Chakra, which represents intuition> > and> > > psychic ability. These are the children who are often rebellious to> > > authority, nonconformist, extremely emotionally and sometimes> > physically> > > sensitive or fragile, highly talented or academically gifted and often> > > metaphysically gifted as well, usually intuitive, very often labeled> > ADD,> > > either very empathic and compassionate OR very cold and callous, and> > are> > > wise beyond their years. Does this sound like yourself or your child?> > >> > > Indigos have come into this world with difficult challenges to> > overcome.> > > Their extreme levels of sensitivity are hard to understand and> > appreciate by> > > parents who don't share this trait. Their giftedness is unusual in> > such high> > > numbers. Their nonconformity to systems and to discipline will make it> > > difficult to get through their childhood years and perhaps even their> > adult> > > years. It is also what will help them accomplish big goals such as> > changing> > > the educational system, for instance. Being an Indigo won't be easy> > for any> > > of them, but it foretells a mission. The Indigo Children are the ones> > who> > > have come to raise the vibration of our planet! These are the primary> > ones> > > who will bring us the enlightenment to ascend.> > > There's a very good chance your child is an Indigo if he/she was born> > after> > > 1992. About 85% or higher of children born in '92 or later, 90% born> > in '94> > > or after and 95% or more born now (some even say 99%) are Indigo> > Children!> > > Does this mean you aren't one if you were born prior to 1992? No! I've> > heard> > > reports that they started coming in the 80s, but that means coming in> > larger> > > numbers. I believe there have been Indigos born in every year, but> > perhaps> > > not in high enough percentages to notice their presence and see what> > makes> > > them so unique. So can you be a 24 yr old Indigo or a 50 year old one?> > Yes!> > > Is Your Child an Indigo?> > >> > > To find out, ask yourself these questions:> > >> > >> > > 1. *Did your child come into the world acting like royalty?*> > >> > > 2. *Does your child have a feeling of deserving to be here? *> > >> > > 3. *Does your child have an obvious sense of self? *> > >> > > 4. *Does your child have difficulty with discipline and authority?*> > >> > > 5. *Does your child refuse to do certain things they are told to> > do?*> > >> > > 6. *Is waiting in lines torture for your child? *> > >> > > 7. *Is your child frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that> > require> > > little creativity? *> > >> > > 8. *Does your child see better ways of doing thing at home and at> > school?> > > *> > >> > > 9. *Is your child a nonconformist? *> > >> > > 10. *Does your child refuse to respond to guilt trips? *> > >> > > 11. *Does your child get bored rather easily with assigned tasks? *> > >> > > 12. *Does your child display symptoms of Attention Deficit> > Disorder?*> > >> > > 13. *Is your child particularly creative? *> > >> > > 14. *Does your child display intuition? *> > >> > > 15. *Does your child have strong empathy for others? *> > >> > > 16. *Did your child develop abstract thinking very early? *> > >> > > 17. *Is your child very intelligent?*> > >> > > 18. *Is your child very talented (may be identified as gifted)?*> > >> > > 19. *Does your child seem be a daydreamer? *> > >> > > 20. *Does your child have very old, deep, wise looking eyes? *> > >> > > 21. *Does your child have spiritual intelligence?*> > >> > >> > > If you have more than 10 yes answers, he or she probably is an> > Indigo. If> > > more than 15, almost definitely.> > >> > > Compiled by H. Chapman from her own experience with children and> > > information in *The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived* by Jan> > Tober> > > and Lee Carroll and her experiences with children. Please see> > > www.metagifted.org for more info.> > >> > > ------------------------------> > >> > > IS YOUR CHILD AN INDIGO???> > >> > > If so, this is not a bad thing!! The only difficult part is that they> > are> > > very misunderstood at this point in time in our culture and therefore> > may> > > have some difficulty dealing with systems such as the rigidity of the> > > current educational system. Your own recognition of them and> > understanding> > > of how to interact with them will help! You can teach others how to> > work> > > with your child for the best effects.> > >> > > Recognize the Indigo Children are the ones who will help raise the> > vibration> > > of our planet! These are the ones who will bring us the enlightenment> > to> > > ascend. Realize that if you are the parent of one of these spirits,> > you have> > > been given a wonderful, marvelous gift! Feel honored that they have> > chosen> > > you and help them develop to their fullest Indigo potential.> > >> >> > > > ------------------------------------> > Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. > > FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of > which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website > distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior > interest in receiving the included information for research and educational > purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted > material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.> > > ~ Confidentiality Advisory ~> > This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the > person or entity to which it is addressed.> > Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information> (including attachments)> > by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.> > If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from> your system and contact the sender.> <**>

Just want to say big thanks for all of you. I feel very warm for your supports. I will try to say more what's on my mind. By the way, my English is Stefanie too, but I chose my spiritual name is called Natasha lately. ^^ Peace and Love,Natasha> > > >> > > > What's an Indigo Child?? *by H. Chapman*> > > >> > > > Indigo Children are the current generation being born today and> most> > > of> > > > those who are 8 years old or younger. They are different. They> have> > > very> > > > unique characteristics that set them apart from previous> generations> > > of> > > > children. The name itself indicates the Life Color they carry in> their> > > auras> > > > and is indicative of the Third Eye Chakra, which represents> intuition> > > and> > > > psychic ability. These are the children who are often rebellious> to> > > > authority, nonconformist, extremely emotionally and sometimes> > > physically> > > > sensitive or fragile, highly talented or academically gifted and > often> > > > metaphysically gifted as well, usually intuitive, very often> labeled> > > ADD,> > > > either very empathic and compassionate OR very cold and callous,> and> > > are> > > > wise beyond their years. Does this sound like yourself or your> child?> > > >> > > > Indigos have come into this world with difficult challenges to> > > overcome.> > > > Their extreme levels of sensitivity are hard to understand and> > > appreciate by> > > > parents who don't share this trait. Their giftedness is unusual> in> > > such high> > > > numbers. Their nonconformity to systems and to discipline will> make it> > > > difficult to get through their childhood years and perhaps even> their> > > adult> > > > years. It is also what will help them accomplish big goals such> as> > > changing> > > > the educational system, for instance. Being an Indigo won't be> easy> > > for any> > > > of them, but it foretells a mission. The Indigo Children are the> ones> > > who> > > > have come to raise the vibration of our planet! These are the> primary> > > ones> > > > who will bring us the enlightenment to ascend.> > > > There's a very good chance your child is an Indigo if he/she was> born> > > after> > > > 1992. About 85% or higher of children born in '92 or later, 90%> born> > > in '94> > > > or after and 95% or more born now (some even say 99%) are Indigo> > > Children!> > > > Does this mean you aren't one if you were born prior to 1992? No!> I've> > > heard> > > > reports that they started coming in the 80s, but that means> coming in> > > larger> > > > numbers. I believe there have been Indigos born in every year,> but> > > perhaps> > > > not in high enough percentages to notice their presence and see> what> > > makes> > > > them so unique. So can you be a 24 yr old Indigo or a 50 year old> one?> > > Yes!> > > > Is Your Child an Indigo?> > > >> > > > To find out, ask yourself these questions:> > > >> > > >> > > > 1. *Did your child come into the world acting like royalty?*> > > >> > > > 2. *Does your child have a feeling of deserving to be here? *> > > >> > > > 3. *Does your child have an obvious sense of self? *> > > >> > > > 4. *Does your child have difficulty with discipline and> authority?*> > > >> > > > 5. *Does your child refuse to do certain things they are told> to> > > do?*> > > >> > > > 6. *Is waiting in lines torture for your child? *> > > >> > > > 7. *Is your child frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that> > > require> > > > little creativity? *> > > >> > > > 8. *Does your child see better ways of doing thing at home > and at> > > school?> > > > *> > > >> > > > 9. *Is your child a nonconformist? *> > > >> > > > 10. *Does your child refuse to respond to guilt trips? *> > > >> > > > 11. *Does your child get bored rather easily with assigned> tasks? *> > > >> > > > 12. *Does your child display symptoms of Attention Deficit> > > Disorder?*> > > >> > > > 13. *Is your child particularly creative? *> > > >> > > > 14. *Does your child display intuition? *> > > >> > > > 15. *Does your child have strong empathy for others? *> > > >> > > > 16. *Did your child develop abstract thinking very early? *> > > >> > > > 17. *Is your child very intelligent?*> > > >> > > > 18. *Is your child very talented (may be identified as > gifted)?*> > > >> > > > 19. *Does your child seem be a daydreamer? *> > > >> > > > 20. *Does your child have very old, deep, wise looking eyes? *> > > >> > > > 21. *Does your child have spiritual intelligence?*> > > >> > > >> > > > If you have more than 10 yes answers, he or she probably is an> > > Indigo. If> > > > more than 15, almost definitely.> > > >> > > > Compiled by H. Chapman from her own experience with> children and> > > > information in *The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived*> by Jan> > > Tober> > > > and Lee Carroll and her experiences with children. Please see> > > > www.metagifted.org for more info.> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > >> > > > IS YOUR CHILD AN INDIGO???> > > >> > > > If so, this is not a bad thing!! The only difficult part is that> they> > > are> > > > very misunderstood at this point in time in our culture and> therefore> > > may> > > > have some difficulty dealing with systems such as the rigidity of> the> > > > current educational system. Your own recognition of them and> > > understanding> > > > of how to interact with them will help! You can teach others how> to> > > work> > > > with your child for the best effects.> > > >> > > > Recognize the Indigo Children are the ones who will help raise> the> > > vibration> > > > of our planet! These are the ones who will bring us the> enlightenment> > > to> > > > ascend. Realize that if you are the parent of one of these> spirits,> > > you have> > > > been given a wonderful, marvelous gift! Feel honored that they> have> > > chosen> > > > you and help them develop to their fullest Indigo potential.> > > >> > >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------------> >> > Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time.> >> > FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use> of> > which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.> This website> > distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed> a prior> > interest in receiving the included information for research and> educational> > purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such> copyrighted> > material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.> >> >> > ~ Confidentiality Advisory ~> >> > This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only > for the> > person or entity to which it is addressed.> >> > Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this> information> > (including attachments)> >> > by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is> prohibited.> >> > If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information> from> > your system and contact the sender.> > <**>