RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Annpouncement Number 2: The Saga continues!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh how I wish we all lived near eachother so we could have one big mud party! My pool is ready to go!

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 10/16/2008 4:42:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

Mud days

100%

I heard there is a sense of renewal after mud has been stuck to ya<3 <knightsintention@...> wrote:

Oh, I see how it is...over there dropping your corner...too heavy yousay...arms are tired you say...somebody get over there and cover thatbefore we drop this planet and it goes rollin' off into God knows whatgalaxy.Is that what we'd get in our intentional community? Over there mixingup the mud for this grand ole earthship and there you are sittingright smack dab in the middle of people trying to work...somebodyspray the mud off her, you'd think she's worked up a sweat the way themud is sticking to her like that. And the straw stuck to her wittleface is so cute...."cute"[?], since when do I use that word?You know I'm kiddin' 'sis....I've got no choice in the matter...I'mgonna pull your hair, then I'll make it all better.Let's see now...I've had 2 houses burn down, lost everything...walkedaway from a whole house full of everything. Was given huge truckloadsof all kinds of useful stuff in the past years, but lost most of it toweather due to lack of any real storge...you'd be surprised at whatpeople will give you if you let them know you'll use it or find a usefor it...it was gonna be intentional community stuff mostly.Oh well, what can I say...ez come, ez go. But lots of stuff didn'tseem to come ez at all. Or, animals and pets who were destined to beelsewhere for whatever reason.With all that I did lose along the way, it can't compare with so manymore...who lost much more...so, I'm well beyond being blessed.Depression can hit and sit hard, after loss, and when it seems ourefforts are so, ah, human.We want to answer every call, every email, and every post, to solve,to help, to bring love...restoration, hope, new life...living, to somany...who, somehow, are drawn. We could NOT walk away from what we doif a big wind took it all away...it's not who we are. For some reason,in some way, we never asked for this, any of this...we only asked forthe answers, a clue, the truth...and it;s been contained ineverything, and in every moment, and in everyone who comes this way.It can look easy to be in a hundred places at once, it seems, doingwhat we do from all kinds of different angles. People sometimes wonderhow we can be here, and there, and over there too.They don't see the moments of silence, of prayer, of meditation, ofphone calls, answering the emails, one on one contacts. They don't getto see the tears, or the exhaustion...the moments we feel so lost onwhat to do, what to say, and questioning if what we are trying to dois even working, or helping. We hear of results, we see them,yet...we're always going back, deeper within.The last thing any of us want is any attention. That's ego's thing. Wecan do without it. It is our love of what we are doing that keeps usgoing. it is hardly for ourselves we do any of it. We've learned thatto know us, is to know "them"...and we can't know them unless weinvolve ourselves in what they need, and ask for.It can be draining. You'd think we would have figured out the superpowers to go along with this job, but LOVE is the only thing thatkeeps us going at it. There is no greater joy than what we do...NONE!Sometimes we sit and feel, and cry [yes, cry] looking inside ourselveson how best to help another, to bring joy and beauty to lives, and weforget...literally forget, how to feel and cry for ourselves...whichis where depression springs.But then we remember...We did cry for ourselves, because we are "them". We do bring joy toourselves, because they are us. We do feel the love flow, and the suncome out, and all we lost replaced many fold. We heal, and get better,and look at everything differently. We are "them"...and we are veryselfish. We just forgot we were looking into the mirror...and wesmile, and the tears dry encrusted on our faces, and we start the nextemail, the next post, the next call we take...more powerful than everbefore that moment.And, so it is.....I love you...and if you don't like your hair being pulled....take that[mud splat].D~--- In , "" <liane@...>wrote:>> > > > Hello Soul family> I guess I did not express myself right last night, and maybe thereis a> reason for that.> I have been so very tired and I do believe that I may be depressed.> Not because *HH*, but now that the storm has passed in my life, I can> really feel the hit of many events and situations that happened in my> recent past. Many of you already know that, But I almost lost my house> due to foreclose , Had to sale it in the hurry, lost most of my animals,> including my farm ones, and they were "my People".> I came to Virginia, with the specific Ideal to develop *HH* and Iwill> do it. *HH is my life purpose, I am just tired.> I am not leaving , just stepping into the background, so others(our> Good family) can take leadership positions.> I am not dead people, and I don't think I am close to pass, just not> yet...(Rolling eyes!)> Please understand that to manage and run not only HH but Rak 's page> is a unending Task. I feel honored but sometimes it just to much for a> person.> Humanity Healing is a family and we are here together with onepurpose,> to heal hearts, and you better believe we will.> > I am here , please consider supporting this cause assuming a> leadership position as an Ambassador,> a volunteer , or an adviser, or maybe run one of our networks.> I am here , I am not going nowhere and by the way, I did not ascend or> got kidnapped by any aliens.> Specially the dancing ones.> > > > Much Love and respect to all,> Liane>Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

BUY Indiana and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD today!