RemedySpot.com

Re: About Liane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Rain,

Thank you for letting us know about Liane, I think she has started something that will just roll on and on gathering more and more like souls. Impossible for one person now and I am glad that you have now introduced yourself.

May I take this time to thank you for all your hard work on this site, a place to share and find out about things that will help the world become a better place. I am happy to see how many new members keep coming along thanks to Liane and to you and all the other wonderful people who help make this site so very special.

Liane's words and videos have helped me so very much to discover myself and to see what path I should take, she is such a special person. I pray that all her problems are sorted out soon.

Wishing you a happy and peaceful weekend.

With love and many blessings, Elli.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 9:11 PM

Subject: [] About Liane

Hello Everyone,I am Rain. I've been a very quiet moderator of this group for awhileand think often that I should step in and introduce myself but justdidn't quite know how to start. There are other reasons involvedthere, but I guess it would be easier for me to direct you to the bioabout me in the Humanity Healing web page than to explain it all here.What has prompted me to write here today is the messages that Liane(aka RaK) has shared with you here. As you now know Liane has been through a rather rough time personallyin recent months. That alone would be taxing on anyone. Add to thata very large outreach such as what her RaK page has and Network has. Humanity Healing has grown to such a degree thatit is far too much for One or even Two people to manage alone. ~ Thankfully HH now has some good strong leaders that will be able toshare the load. When Liane wrote the other day saying that she was stepping down asCo-Founder, I called her and told her rather bluntly "When you Foundsomething, you can't Unfound it! ~ Once you Found it, You haveAlways Found it!" I stand by that. Humanity Healing was Liane's Vision. It was given to Her. She hasshared it with the rest of us and has always been the driving forcebehind it. ~ This vision was not meant to stay small though. It isone to touch Souls all over the world and this has begun. Through theumbrella of Liane's vision, now the visions of many others have cometo gather. Their visions are not less important rather they are keyingredients that make Humanity Healing what it is now. Together weare all able to have a wider reach and have recently seen grow tremendously. This is not just in numbers on websites butin other ways as well. We still need Liane & she is not leaving us. She is only switching gears and will continue steering. The micromanaging will be shared by designated leaders though and Liane ispresently working out this list from what I understand. One other thing that I would like to say here in this Humanity Healing group... is to ask that when one of the members here sharessomething personal and private, that you keep it within the safeloving fold of this caring group unless and until that group memberdecides to share it with the masses. Sending you each my love & light.Namaste,~Rain Csolak

Thank u so much for explaining and reintroducing yourself, I stay in the background, Love and learn. Laurie.Much, ,love ,much lightLaurieTo worry, is like wishing for something you don't want ! From: Rain C. <rain.csolak@...>Subject: [] About Liane Date: Friday,

October 17, 2008, 12:11 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am Rain. I've been a very quiet moderator of this group for awhile

and think often that I should step in and introduce myself but just

didn't quite know how to start. There are other reasons involved

there, but I guess it would be easier for me to direct you to the bio

about me in the Humanity Healing web page than to explain it all here.

What has prompted me to write here today is the messages that Liane

(aka RaK) has shared with you here.

As you now know Liane has been through a rather rough time personally

in recent months. That alone would be taxing on anyone. Add to that

a very large outreach such as what her RaK page has and Humanity<br>

Healing Network has. Humanity Healing has grown to such a degree that

it is far too much for One or even Two people to manage alone. ~

Thankfully HH now has some good strong leaders that will be able to

share the load.

When Liane wrote the other day saying that she was stepping down as

Co-Founder, I called her and told her rather bluntly "When you Found

something, you can't Unfound it! ~ Once you Found it, You have

Always Found it!" I stand by that.

Humanity Healing was Liane's Vision. It was given to Her. She has

shared it with the rest of us and has always been the driving force

behind it. ~ This vision was not meant to stay small though. It is

one to touch Souls all over the world and this has begun. Through the

umbrella of Liane's vision, now the visions of many others have come

to gather. Their visions are not less important rather they are key

ingredients that make Humanity Healing what it is now. Together we

are all able to have a wider reach and have recently seen Humanity

Healing grow tremendously. This is not just in numbers on websites but

in other ways as well. We still need Liane & she is not leaving us.

She is only switching gears and will continue steering. The micro

managing will be shared by designated leaders though and Liane is

presently working out this list from what I understand.

One other thing that I would like to say here in this Humanity Healing

group... is to ask that when one of the members here shares

something personal and private, that you keep it within the safe

loving fold of this caring group unless and until that group member

decides to share it with the masses.

Sending you each my love & light.

Namaste,

~Rain Csolak