RemedySpot.com

About Grouply:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,I just want to bring about again an issue we have been dealing with along the lines. Grouply is a very dangerous e-mail /group structure. their main goal is to have access to your password and your friends e-mail addresses. We do not agree with Grouply practices, and the reason we are talking here about this is because it became a Virus,starting to be very active including inside the NING network as well.Please be advised that we (unfortunately) will have to delete any of our members that are using Grouply, in order to protect the privacy and the integrity of our other members. Please understand also that this is a decision following the guidelines for Owners and moderators. I count on all your understanding. This is not an Irrational decision. Much love and respect to all Liane

Hi All,

I wanted to share with you.

I have other ning places I go and have no problem navigating their pages.

I use IE and like it that way.

I dont know who sets your ning account...but I still cannot navigate your ning pages.

The approve buttton does not work still and I cannot join it just pops me back to HH home page.

Thanks about the Gouply info I just received an invite for Grouply, I think I will pass.

Peace__________________________________________________

Hello Peacie, I know, Our NING network has a problem when it refers to a IE interface, According to NING, some networks are designed differently and as I noticed is not only our NING, but others like OV, and Rainbowcircle.

Can't say you why are got " rewarded " with this different system, it is beyond my understanding, go and figure this one out! Unfortunately, we can do nothing about it, just waiting to NING to figure out how to bring IE to other networks.

I miss you there, sister!Hugs,LianeOn Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peace <iampeacewalker@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I wanted to share with you.

I have other ning places I go and have no problem navigating their pages.

I use IE and like it that way.

I dont know who sets your ning account...but I still cannot navigate your ning pages.

The approve buttton does not work still and I cannot join it just pops me back to HH home page.

Thanks about the Gouply info I just received an invite for Grouply, I think I will pass.

Peace__________________________________________________