RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Announcement <3 to Claire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi sweetie in your google browser type in this question What does LMS mean in the medical community I sent in a big research web sight regarding this sarcoma <3senegalady@... wrote: , I had tried to google it but couldn't find it. The reason I asked is because my mom died very young

from ovarian cancer and I know bloating can be one of the symptoms. I had a burst ovarian cyst when I was in my twenties and that was very painful and had to have surgery. said the cyst was there, then wasn't, so I was wonderfing about that. Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady "You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh In a message dated 10/16/2008 2:45:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes: you are apart of this group you are a part of me all you need to have is a heart <3 you have my mail I am here I can be leaned on in any manner you need at any given time and I want to be here for you so keep screaming and fight<3 I also have a myspace page I wrote you on the bottom of the LMS page I sent in Cheryl anything you have questions about type into google like for this you could say in the medical community what does LMS stand for googles the S---s oops anyways please feel free to contact me I have not experienced a hysterectomy but I have had 9 major surgeries so I can hold your heart on the days it is weakend <3 love me<3 Nielsen <redheadparadis > wrote: HELLO, I AM LOST AT THE MOMENT... I don't have enough knowledge to feel apart of this group, but my spirit is strong...I visited the Kaui Monestary a few weeks back. I don't know what to say, but my life is spinning downhill and I'm holding on by the tips of my fingernails, and they are tired. Help me please. I love you.Mrs. Paradis She done gone and ascended. Me thinks that spaceship hickey-dodgerthingy bypassed Alabama for Ver'Ginny and picked up hers-truly.Dangit. The nerve of 'dem ailens...d' nerve.[replied privately]unascended-D--- In , "" <liane@...>wrote: >> Dear Friends,> > Life inside of humanity Healing has been amazing and extremely > rewarding , but sometimes life changes itself without previous notice.> In the view of some events of strict personal nature, I am coming to> you all to say that I will be disconnecting with Humanity Healing> Foundation and Network as a co -Founder. I my continue to work on the> background but I am no longer related to anything or any activity from> the front line. The reason of my absence and leaving is exclusive of> a personal nature and because I am not able to be performing the> amount of work that is needed from an Organization like Humanity> Healing. I want to you all to know that those last months were

the best> ones in my entire life.> Please feel free to contact and please support this mission, because *HH> * is a safe place for many.> I see convenient that I will no longer be listed over HH website as an> Ambassador.> I personally wish much love and peace to all,> with deep respect> Liane Q. Legey> -- Kerrie Amatelliwww.TripleYourHeart .comTell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love BUY Indiana and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD today! Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love