RemedySpot.com

In The Image of Beauty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

nday, September 22, 2008 In The Image of beauty Current mood: calm Category: Writing and Poetry In the dreams of a girl she can dream can't she for all the gold hearts of mine you have collected throughout the years knowing somehow you gathered them holding them dear to your heart love Endures all things in the shadows of December s rain you carried me home in a sensual embrace reflections of one mans dreams of all things what if love became extinct a dreamer for dreams and starry blue nights your gorgeous pleasant surprise shown in your eyes all because of you a new life is waiting I can't

say enough about my absence all I feel is you in my heart always and forever a million times over I love you an angel divine and her lover in the still starry night I met you with a passionate kiss sweet whispers of a blue angel a sky full of beating hearts clouds of love and the colors of butterflies my heart is yours an eternal love in every sunset all whispers everlasting your in my soul swept off my feet in the fields of love that will never fade away from my heart to your heart your heavenly hand touched me with feathers of hope I could never ask for more or explain how you make me feel in the shadows of my soul I pledge my heart to you sweet heavenly bliss in the memories of red roses once upon a star you

wished for a perfect love so with all the secrets of my heart I bestowed upon yours soulmates in the silence of the dark love me 9/22/08 10:06 PM -Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love