RemedySpot.com

Healing Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Tammy May <tmay62002@...>

Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 6:52 PMSubject: Healing Requestrequests-healingandprayer@...

I am a nurse who has fibromyalgia. I am requesting healing. I am tired of feeling so bad. I would love to learn Reiki to help others and myself. I am a Hospice nurse. I work with dying people to help alleviate as much pain and mental suffering as possible. Thank you.

Tammy

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

• 2 months later...

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Bloom <ryanbloom@...>

Date: Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:03 PMSubject: Healing Requestrequests-healingandprayer@...

B

Tamp Bay, FL

Request: The release of fear, scarcity,

lack, limiting thoughts. Opening to my higher-self

Subject: Healing Requestrequests-healingandprayer@...

Dorothy T

Eastern PA

Healing for my body. I must take much heavy-duty medication to keep severe chronic pain in check. I have joint pain everywhere from the waist down. I have so much to offer. I have begun a path to awakening so I know my body is telling me something. If you could help me figure out how to get to the root, by your Reiki or any healing modality you may chose.

I am so thankful to have found this site. Many synchronous events have led me to a vast wealth of information, overwhelming at times, but I am ecstatic about the path I have ventured on to.

I am an Empath (animals as well as people), healer and human angel. I know these talents will be put to good use in the very near future. I feel the energy and vibration changing, ever increasingly. I was blessed to have had a momentary glimpse of the magnificent beauty in the place we are heading for.

Thank you for " listening. " I love you all so much and look forward to my future on this path. I have much to learn but I consider it an honor to be among people like you.

Love, Light, and Blessings,

Dorothy T.

Mount Joy PA USA

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry, I dont understand tell the name of child?

From: Engineer Diplom <diplom_engineer@...>Subject: Re: [] Fwd: Healing Request Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 8:52 PM

You must tell the name of child

From: Liane Legey <liane@humanityheali ng.net> <>Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:55:06 PMSubject: [] Fwd: Healing Request

I am writing to request healing from severe prolonged child abuse that led to the devlopment of disabling PTSD, Chronic Fatigue Lymphadanopathy Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, COPD, and other stress related disorders that basically stem from what is known among modern day shamans as shattered soul syndrome.While I have had 11 years of professional therapy, am undergoing hypnosis and medication management with regular family physician visits and continuing supportive therapy,I lack energy, deal with moderate pain on a dailybasis andam presently battling irritablility and anger outburts. Sometimes when things are not going well, I struggle with Major Depressive Disorder, which is under control withantianxiety medication and a strong will to live.I can perform Reiki on myself but it always seems

to be more effective when I recieve healing from someone else instead.Thank you for your consideration and privacy in this matter,Many Bright Blessings to you all,M Ravenheart