RemedySpot.com

Fw: prayer request/ Baby Maddie update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please keep this family in your prayers and dedications. "Happiness and suffering are opposites, so if something is a real cause of happiness it can not give rise to suffering." from Transform Your Life: A Blissful Journey by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso----- Forwarded Message ----From: "MDAVIS219@..." <MDAVIS219@...>Ami0727069@...; BratiBlond@...; mommi_1971@...; Demoniahrtsll@...; Mingwannatzu2@...; nursedarlene56@...; Rhonda540@...;

stayc1977@...Sent: Sunday, October 5, 2008 7:24:47 PMSubject: prayer request/ Baby Maddie update

Hello, To ALL, I just received a update about baby Maddie. Below is what Beth sent. Please keep both of them in your prayers because as you can see I do not know if she can handle this. Please pass this request to all you know we need all the prayer possible going up for these to. She is 20 y/o and lost her mother 2 years ago to cancer @ the age of 38. So she has already gone threw a lot and this baby is the thing that started her to get comfort of her mothers passing. Thank you ALL Marcie

I just thought I would give you an update on Maddie the work they have done on the bowel is falling apart and they say there is nothing else they can do they are trying to let this wound heal and then if she makes it to that point they are going to let me take her home with hospice with her liver already having damage the doctor said it could take months or a year before it completely shut down so I just want to have what time I can with her and be grateful with that I know god can do miracles and I know that he will do what is in his will but it is so hard for me to understand how people who don't even want their kids have perfectly healthy ones and here I am and I have did everything I was supposed to while I was pregnant and couldn't imagine life without her because if I lose her I don't feel I have reason to be anymore that little girl is my world now and I couldn't imagine not having her now . so please just keep praying for her love yall , BethNew MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!