RemedySpot.com

A Red Red Rose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Red Red Rose Current mood: imaginative Category: Writing and Poetry Reflections of a hopeless love the music and melodies of my heart untold feelings of innocence and love washed away in the forest with one last kiss the kind you could only wish for in their promise of a poem

and blue starry nights a gift of forgiveness lost in thoughts and left without words dazed in memories of a broken heart our souls only joined on a Sunday morning captured in the silence of the beat of our hearts fever in my eyes that dose'nt seem like a reality reflections and prisms of misty colors and rainbows of happiness a deep devotion of a heartfelt hopelessness our love like a delicate flower with hidden emotions and the long lost regrets of ever running from love before my light at night in a wild spiritual fantasy a lil love affair with a fallen angel blinded from the start of an already heart in the fires of desires beyond my reach the hush of silence in the deepest of devotions

random poetry about the love of my life two perfect lovers in a composers story lonely secrets and her heart in pieces the perfect love in an angels heart in blue crystalline eyedrops my heart yearns for you as the days slip away on lifes train a sadistic glee captured in societies lies manipulation of an untitled love affair my love a red red rose in the silence of the decisions made a tear from the fire of my soul the glass I walk on without you my lonesome reflection looking back at me I just can't help loving you The sweet whispers of love when no body else is listening because your my future in unspoken endings confusion and joy in a sweet shot in the dark a kiss away of a seaward soul unbroken promises in an endless love

poem like a red red rose love me <3 10/7/08Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love