RemedySpot.com

You Are Invited!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Cahoon

mother of a wonderful son Tristan who has autism

From: <mssjamie@...>Subject: You are invited!"Angel Meadows" <angelm114@...>, "Angel Meadows" <angelm114@...>, baskets4angel@..., " Conner" <kcon78@...>, "Gail Vaughan" <gailv74@...>, "Kari Hicks" <hickssix@...>, "Joe" <naespo@...>, " Conner" <kcon78@...>, "Marsha " <shashalw@...>, "marty misbrener" <misbrener@...>, "michelle" <michellecahoon@...>, "michellecahoon@..." <michellecahoon@...>, "rhonda" <rjones143@...>, "Marsha " <shashalw@...>, "Gail Vaughan" <gailv74@...>Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 10:48 AM

Hello All!

It may be no surprise to you that I have been organizing an event for my son's soccer club.

Akron Metro Futbol Club is having an open house on Friday

June 11th.

I wanted to invite you out for a great night out. The soccer game is free and so is dinner. Please bring your family out for a great time.

It would mean alot to me as well.

If you are not really "into" soccer thats ok- come check out this professional soccer team exhibition game, it might just change your mind! The 2010 Soccer World Cup games will have just begun and are being aired on many television stations so it's perfect timing!

I have attached the flyer please forward on to everyone you know!

If you think you might be coming please let me know, I would love to see you!!

Guest guest

hi michelle,

i would like to say too that my son's name is tristan and he has autism too. i adore and love him very much as so, do you with your tristan :)

chie campos

asagreaterakron ; ; AutismOhio ; apattison@...From: michellecahoon@...Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:01:50 -0700Subject: [ ] Fw: You are invited!

Cahoon

mother of a wonderful son Tristan who has autism

From: <mssjamie >Subject: You are invited!"Angel Meadows" <angelm114hotmail>, "Angel Meadows" <angelm114hotmail>, baskets4angelneo (DOT) rr.com, " Conner" <kcon78@...>, "Gail Vaughan" <gailv74 >, "Kari Hicks" <hickssixearthlink (DOT) net>, "Joe" <naespoadelphia (DOT) net>, " Conner" <kcon78@...>, "Marsha " <shashalwsbcglobal (DOT) net>, "marty misbrener" <misbrenersbcglobal (DOT) net>, "michelle" <michellecahoonymail>, "michellecahoonsbcglobal (DOT) net" <michellecahoonsbcglobal (DOT) net>, "rhonda" <rjones143neo (DOT) rr.com>, "Marsha " <shashalwsbcglobal (DOT) net>, "Gail Vaughan" <gailv74 >Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 10:48 AM

Hello All!

It may be no surprise to you that I have been organizing an event for my son's soccer club.

Akron Metro Futbol Club is having an open house on Friday

June 11th.

I wanted to invite you out for a great night out. The soccer game is free and so is dinner. Please bring your family out for a great time.

It would mean alot to me as well.

If you are not really "into" soccer thats ok- come check out this professional soccer team exhibition game, it might just change your mind! The 2010 Soccer World Cup games will have just begun and are being aired on many television stations so it's perfect timing!

I have attached the flyer please forward on to everyone you know!

If you think you might be coming please let me know, I would love to see you!!

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.