RemedySpot.com

Collective Creative Project

Rate this topic

Guest guest

me too Liane

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance .MY OATH TO YOU... When you are sad....I will dry your tears. When you are scared.....I will comfort your fears. When you are worried.....I will give you hope. When you are confused.....I will help you cope. And when you are lost....And can't see the light, I shall be your beacon.....Shining ever so bright. This is my oath......I pledge till the end. Why you may ask?....Because you're my friend. Signed: GOD

In a message dated 12/11/2008 1:17:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, diddiejar@... writes:

I wanna help! ;)<3--- In , "" <liane@...>wrote:>> Hello Family,> How are you all today?> I Have been talking with Sri over both NINg and Myspace.As> some of you know, Sri developed and have been managing a groupfor> bereavement and grief , for those coping with the lost of a loved one.>> I have an idea, and he agreed. We are intending to make a seires of> videos about Process of grief, but with an inpirational and supportive> messages.> My idea is to do this with you all?>> who wants to help us to do it?> The owrk would involve collection of pictures, music and written> material. In exchange, I will include your name and URl on thecredits> of the movies.> Let me know what you guys think about it?>> Much love and respect> Liane>------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.<**>

Hello Family, How are you all today? I Have been talking with Sri over both NINg and Myspace. As some of you know, Sri developed and have been managing a group for bereavement and grief , for those coping with the lost of a loved one.I have an idea, and he agreed. We are intending to make a seires of videos about Process of grief, but with an inpirational and supportive messages. My idea is to do this with you all?who wants to help us to do it?The owrk would involve collection of pictures, music and written material. In exchange, I will include your name and URl on the credits of the movies. Let me know what you guys think about it?Much love and respectLiane

I wanna help! ;)

<3

--- In , " " <liane@...>

wrote:

>

> Hello Family,

> How are you all today?

> I Have been talking with Sri over both NINg and Myspace.

As

> some of you know, Sri developed and have been managing a group

for

> bereavement and grief , for those coping with the lost of a loved one.

>

> I have an idea, and he agreed. We are intending to make a seires of

> videos about Process of grief, but with an inpirational and

supportive

> messages.

> My idea is to do this with you all?

>

> who wants to help us to do it?

> The owrk would involve collection of pictures, music and written

> material. In exchange, I will include your name and URl on the

credits

> of the movies.

> Let me know what you guys think about it?

>

> Much love and respect

> Liane

>