RemedySpot.com

Re: [RE] The Warm Comforts of a Mending Heart ( Love to Lara)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thankyou sweetie theres quite a few of us whom may have experienced what you have first remember we could not help you heal if in fact we have not lived through this it was not you in any way for this mans misery and you gave him so many years already this is where you will get your strength from start weighing your worth against his actions ? that leaves nothing unsaid for me your heart is like gold tender breakable for the simple want of giving your precious self (Love) there is nothing more miserable than he himself you are beauty your self worth your smiles your tender touch your projections of love will never go unnoticed to god he sees and he does know your strengths inside

view you need to clear and strengthen so you can fully awaken with our transformation I want to be here for you it means alot to me I don't want you to go back on medicine I want you to be your medicine I love you the same you are but me <3 always Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: Love:

Dear Heart, my most beautiful and beloved soul sister !!! Thanks so much for this, it's most truly needed. Much love and many hugs and blessings to you always my dear sister !! I love you so very much always with all my heart and soul !! Namaste Much Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love