RemedySpot.com

need a prayer (To Annie)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My most dear sister Annie,Of course we are here for you. Rest assure that I will send this request around to all our networks , and I know that together we can make a difference in the energetic level for her. I would like to include you, because I understand the energy of motherhood, being a mother myself. I will personally include you in my prayers and thoughts. If you believe she will also need help later with her "law Troubles", let me know, I also manage other groups on with Families dealing exactly with those issues.Know that we Mothers have a "HOTLINE" with God, once I read a book from Betty Eddie "Embraced by the Light" and she talks about something she learned on her Almost death experience, she talks about the Mother's prayer. It is some type of special blessings that we can bring down when we evoke divine grace and help for one of our Children.It is amazing what a mother's heart can materialize with her love. I will be here with you, Praying the Mother's prayer with you,because I know how it hurts to see one of our Kids getting in trouble. I humbly ask the Divine Mother, Mother of all to bless you, Your daughter, to embrace you both under her wings and protect her from harm, without taking the life lessons she may have to learn. Please take good care of yourself, and If you wish to talk closely about other options for help, please let me know, ok?Bless your heart Annie, You are not alone , Honey! Much love and respect to all,Liane>> > Dear Wonderful Spiritual Family,> > for months now I have sat in the shadows enjoying each and every post,> praying when asked and learning with each new message. I have said> little if anything as for the most part I am a quiet and relective sort,> who is shy to speak of things that I feel at this time I still have SO> much to learn about.> > The reason I am posting this evening is that I need a prayer. Not for> me, but for my daughter.> > The story is a long one, but to make it simple she has made Very poor> choices the last 6 yrs since moving out at 20 and seems to stay in a> state of darkness, NO job, No stable place to live, in trouble with the> law, and not even trying once to better these things. Sadly she has> always had an attitude of "what can you do for me?" and expecting the> world to hand to her, with nothing in return. I have not heard from her> in a couple of weeks, and have just found out that there is once again a> warrant out for her arrest. I understand the last time she was in> trouble the judge told her that if she got in trouble again she would be> serving a yr at the least.> > She has not seemed to take this seriously and I just can not tell you> how sad I am about all of this.> > We have not been close in a long time and her angry, negative attitude> has caused me to stay clear of her for my own preservation.> > I am asking that my powerfull friends at humanity healing please join me> in praying the light of God around her to help her though this and to> make the result of it all to be Good and Very Good.> > Gratefully and Lovingly Yours,> > Annie>