RemedySpot.com

need a prayer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can pray Ann...I am really really sorry for what your friend is going through!

dbby

[ ] Need a prayer

I know I may be asking too much, but I have a favor to ask of all of you. I have a friend, she isn't AIH, but she's dying. She's 31 and has a 3 month old daughter. They found out she has cancer all through her body after she delivered her little girl. Right now she's on life support because the cancer has spread to her lungs, liver, breast. I'm just asking for a few prayers to make it easier for her and her family. Not only is she dying, but her father was just told he only has 6 months to live as he also has cancer. This makes it hard because one lives in Texas and the other in Georgia. This group is really wonderful and I know your prayers will help. Sometimes we think we have it bad until you hear something like this. What I have is nothing to compare to what she must be going through. I wish there was something more I could do besides pray, but there isn't. Thank youAnn

Will pray for all. Hug for you,

Joanna

> I know I may be asking too much, but I have a favor to ask of all

of

> you. I have a friend, she isn't AIH, but she's dying. She's 31

and

> has a 3 month old daughter. They found out she has cancer all

> through her body after she delivered her little girl. Right now

> she's on life support because the cancer has spread to her lungs,

> liver, breast. I'm just asking for a few prayers to make it easier

> for her and her family. Not only is she dying, but her father was

> just told he only has 6 months to live as he also has cancer. This

> makes it hard because one lives in Texas and the other in Georgia.

> This group is really wonderful and I know your prayers will help.

> Sometimes we think we have it bad until you hear something like

> this. What I have is nothing to compare to what she must be going

> through. I wish there was something more I could do besides pray,

> but there isn't. Thank you

>

> Ann

In a message dated 12/14/01 9:51:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, seafarer52@... writes:

I know I may be asking too much, but I have a favor to ask of all of

you. I have a friend, she isn't AIH, but she's dying. She's 31 and

has a 3 month old daughter. They found out she has cancer all

through her body after she delivered her little girl. Right now

she's on life support because the cancer has spread to her lungs,

liver, breast. I'm just asking for a few prayers to make it easier

for her and her family. Not only is she dying, but her father was

just told he only has 6 months to live as he also has cancer. This

makes it hard because one lives in Texas and the other in Georgia.

This group is really wonderful and I know your prayers will help.

Sometimes we think we have it bad until you hear something like

this. What I have is nothing to compare to what she must be going

through. I wish there was something more I could do besides pray,

but there isn't. Thank you

Ann

OHHH GOSHHHHH ANN! NEVER, NEVER TOO MUCH TO ASK!!!!

I am so sorry.......What an awful, awful thing your friend is facing!

3 month old baby! I just can't imagine...........NO ONE DESERVES THAT!!!! BUT! for being 31; thats just unfair to say the least!

I will say to you that I understand what you're going through......

to lose a dear friend! I don't know how many here have lost a dear friend. But my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! died in 1997.

(.....) i miss her so....

She was 25 and had a 6 year old daughter (Britteny). She too had cancer that spread thru her body like wild-fire! I helped take care of her

as much as I could; sometimes spending 2 and 3 nights at her house with my kids. It was so hard seeing her like that!! Even now, after 4 years.....it still so painful. So I want you to know Ann, that I sympathize and eympathize with you in evry aspect of the words!!!!!

If you EVER......EVER......NEED MY SHOULDER TO CRY ON, during this time, you just go right ahead!!!!! E-mail me personally if you wish!

We are all here for you, alright.......I will definately say a million prayers for her and her Dad....family and daughter!!!!!!!!

You take care too!! You will need support to get through this!!!

Bless your heart!

MANY, MANY, HUGS COMING YOUR WAY!!!!

BERT.

Ann,

This is one of those horrible tragedies that make no sense. She has my

prayers (top priority)

Patty

[ ] Need a prayer

I know I may be asking too much, but I have a favor to ask of all of

you. I have a friend, she isn't AIH, but she's dying. She's 31 and

has a 3 month old daughter. They found out she has cancer all

through her body after she delivered her little girl. Right now

she's on life support because the cancer has spread to her lungs,

liver, breast. I'm just asking for a few prayers to make it easier

for her and her family. Not only is she dying, but her father was

just told he only has 6 months to live as he also has cancer. This

makes it hard because one lives in Texas and the other in Georgia.

This group is really wonderful and I know your prayers will help.

Sometimes we think we have it bad until you hear something like

this. What I have is nothing to compare to what she must be going

through. I wish there was something more I could do besides pray,

but there isn't. Thank you

Ann

(((((bert)))))))) for the loss of your dear dear friend.

debby

Re: [ ] Need a prayer

In a message dated 12/14/01 9:51:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, seafarer52@... writes:

I know I may be asking too much, but I have a favor to ask of all of you. I have a friend, she isn't AIH, but she's dying. She's 31 and has a 3 month old daughter. They found out she has cancer all through her body after she delivered her little girl. Right now she's on life support because the cancer has spread to her lungs, liver, breast. I'm just asking for a few prayers to make it easier for her and her family. Not only is she dying, but her father was just told he only has 6 months to live as he also has cancer. This makes it hard because one lives in Texas and the other in Georgia. This group is really wonderful and I know your prayers will help. Sometimes we think we have it bad until you hear something like this. What I have is nothing to compare to what she must be going through. I wish there was something more I could do besides pray, but there isn't. Thank youAnnOHHH GOSHHHHH ANN! NEVER, NEVER TOO MUCH TO ASK!!!!I am so sorry.......What an awful, awful thing your friend is facing! 3 month old baby! I just can't imagine...........NO ONE DESERVES THAT!!!! BUT! for being 31; thats just unfair to say the least!I will say to you that I understand what you're going through......to lose a dear friend! I don't know how many here have lost a dear friend. But my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! died in 1997.(.....) i miss her so....She was 25 and had a 6 year old daughter (Britteny). She too had cancer that spread thru her body like wild-fire! I helped take care of heras much as I could; sometimes spending 2 and 3 nights at her house with my kids. It was so hard seeing her like that!! Even now, after 4 years.....it still so painful. So I want you to know Ann, that I sympathize and eympathize with you in evry aspect of the words!!!!!If you EVER......EVER......NEED MY SHOULDER TO CRY ON, during this time, you just go right ahead!!!!! E-mail me personally if you wish!We are all here for you, alright.......I will definately say a million prayers for her and her Dad....family and daughter!!!!!!!!You take care too!! You will need support to get through this!!!Bless your heart!MANY, MANY, HUGS COMING YOUR WAY!!!!BERT.

She and her family will by in my thoughts and prayers.

Gloria E. AIH 9/01

>From: sunshinedotson@...

>Reply-

>

>Subject: Re: [ ] Need a prayer

>Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:14:09 EST

>

>In a message dated 12/14/01 9:51:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,

>seafarer52@... writes:

>

>

> > I know I may be asking too much, but I have a favor to ask of all of

> > you. I have a friend, she isn't AIH, but she's dying. She's 31 and

> > has a 3 month old daughter. They found out she has cancer all

> > through her body after she delivered her little girl. Right now

> > she's on life support because the cancer has spread to her lungs,

> > liver, breast. I'm just asking for a few prayers to make it easier

> > for her and her family. Not only is she dying, but her father was

> > just told he only has 6 months to live as he also has cancer. This

> > makes it hard because one lives in Texas and the other in Georgia.

> > This group is really wonderful and I know your prayers will help.

> > Sometimes we think we have it bad until you hear something like

> > this. What I have is nothing to compare to what she must be going

> > through. I wish there was something more I could do besides pray,

> > but there isn't. Thank you

> >

> > Ann

> >

> >

> >

>

>OHHH GOSHHHHH ANN! NEVER, NEVER TOO MUCH TO ASK!!!!

>

>I am so sorry.......What an awful, awful thing your friend is facing!

>3 month old baby! I just can't imagine...........NO ONE DESERVES THAT!!!!

>BUT! for being 31; thats just unfair to say the least!

>I will say to you that I understand what you're going through......

>to lose a dear friend! I don't know how many here have lost a dear friend.

>But my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! died in 1997.

>(.....) i miss her so....

>She was 25 and had a 6 year old daughter (Britteny). She too had cancer

>that

>spread thru her body like wild-fire! I helped take care of her

>as much as I could; sometimes spending 2 and 3 nights at her house with my

>kids. It was so hard seeing her like that!! Even now, after 4

>years.....it

>still so painful. So I want you to know Ann, that I sympathize and

>eympathize with you in evry aspect of the words!!!!!

>If you EVER......EVER......NEED MY SHOULDER TO CRY ON, during this time,

>you

>just go right ahead!!!!! E-mail me personally if you wish!

>We are all here for you, alright.......I will definately say a million

>prayers for her and her Dad....family and daughter!!!!!!!!

>You take care too!! You will need support to get through this!!!

>Bless your heart!

>MANY, MANY, HUGS COMING YOUR WAY!!!!

>BERT.

>

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

• 6 years later...

Dear Wonderful Spiritual Family,

for months now I have sat in the shadows enjoying each and every post, praying when asked and learning with each new message. I have said little if anything as for the most part I am a quiet and relective sort, who is shy to speak of things that I feel at this time I still have SO much to learn about.

The reason I am posting this evening is that I need a prayer. Not for me, but for my daughter.

The story is a long one, but to make it simple she has made Very poor choices the last 6 yrs since moving out at 20 and seems to stay in a state of darkness, NO job, No stable place to live, in trouble with the law, and not even trying once to better these things. Sadly she has always had an attitude of "what can you do for me?" and expecting the world to hand to her, with nothing in return. I have not heard from her in a couple of weeks, and have just found out that there is once again a warrant out for her arrest. I understand the last time she was in trouble the judge told her that if she got in trouble again she would be serving a yr at the least.

She has not seemed to take this seriously and I just can not tell you how sad I am about all of this.

We have not been close in a long time and her angry, negative attitude has caused me to stay clear of her for my own preservation.

I am asking that my powerfull friends at humanity healing please join me in praying the light of God around her to help her though this and to make the result of it all to be Good and Very Good.

Gratefully and Lovingly Yours,

Annie

Annie, My prayers are with you. You could have been talking about my niece as she has made the same kind of choices in her life. She has left one child for my sister to raise and is now pregnant again, in trouble with the law, living on the streets, and has done nothing to support her child even though she has been served with papers to do so. It's a very sad situation that we pray about every day.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 12/6/2008 9:09:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, godessannie@... writes:

for months now I have sat in the shadows enjoying each and every post, praying when asked and learning with each new message. I have said little if anything as for the most part I am a quiet and relective sort, who is shy to speak of things that I feel at this time I still have SO much to learn about.

The reason I am posting this evening is that I need a prayer. Not for me, but for my daughter.

The story is a long one, but to make it simple she has made Very poor choices the last 6 yrs since moving out at 20 and seems to stay in a state of darkness, NO job, No stable place to live, in trouble with the law, and not even trying once to better these things. Sadly she has always had an attitude of "what can you do for me?" and expecting the world to hand to her, with nothing in return. I have not heard from her in a couple of weeks, and have just found out that there is once again a warrant out for her arrest. I understand the last time she was in trouble the judge told her that if she got in trouble again she would be serving a yr at the least.

She has not seemed to take this seriously and I just can not tell you how sad I am about all of this.

We have not been close in a long time and her angry, negative attitude has caused me to stay clear of her for my own preservation.

I am asking that my powerfull friends at humanity healing please join me in praying the light of God around her to help her though this and to make the result of it all to be Good and Very Good.

Annie Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.

I know there are so many in need today. I wish them all Hope, Peace, Love and Prosperity.

The economy has not helped this situation, so I will pray for us all to at least see light so we do not stay in the darkness.

I am fortunate in my situation, that my daughter has not had children, I can not imagine what would happen to them , or how I could deal with that!

I will pray for your Neice, for Your Sister and also for the children who had no choice but to be born into troubled times.

May God Help Us All.

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says "OH SHIT...she's awake!!!"

From: senegalady@... <senegalady@...>Subject: Re: [] need a prayer Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:15 AM

Annie, My prayers are with you. You could have been talking about my niece as she has made the same kind of choices in her life. She has left one child for my sister to raise and is now pregnant again, in trouble with the law, living on the streets, and has done nothing to support her child even though she has been served with papers to do so. It's a very sad situation that we pray about every day.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 12/6/2008 9:09:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, godessannie writes:

Annie

Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.