Reminder from:

Group

Title:

Invocation to the Unified Chakra

Date:

Sunday December 7, 2008 Time:

All Day

Repeats:

This event repeats every month until Monday December 7, 2009.

Inside of our hearts

Notes:

Invocation to the Unified ChakraI breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Opening my heartInto a beautiful ball of Light,Allowing myself to expand.I breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Allowing the Light to expand,Encompassing my throat chakraAnd my solar plexus chakraIn one unified field of LightWithin, through, and around my body.I breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Allowing the Light to expand,Encompassing my brow chakraAnd my navel chakraIn one unified field of LightWithin, through, and around my body.I breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Allowing the Light to expand,Encompassing my crown chakraAnd my base chakraIn one unified field of LightWithin, through, and around my body.I breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Allowing the Light to expand,Encompassing my Alpha chakra(Eight inches above my head)And my Omega chakra(Eight inches below my spine)In one unified field of LightWithin, through, and around my body.I allow a Wave of Highest ConsciousnessTo move between two these points.I AM a unity of Light.I breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Allowing the Light to expand,Encompassing my eighth chakra(Above my head)And my upper thighsIn one unified field of LightWithin, through, and around my body.I allow my emotional body to mergeWith my physical body.I AM a unity of Light.I breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Allowing the Light to expand,Encompassing my ninth chakra(Above my head)And my lower thighsIn one unified field of LightWithin, through, and around my body.I allow my mental body to mergeWith my physical body.I AM a unity of Light.I breathe in LightThrough the center of my heart,Allowing the Light to expand,Encompassing my tenth chakra(Above my head)And my kneesIn one unified field of LightWithin, through, and around my body.I allow my spiritual body to mergeWith my physical body,Forming the unified field.

Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options

Copyright © 2008

|

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy