RemedySpot.com

Introducing myself to the group:Welcome !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello family, I want to welcome our new member , Since she was faster then me(LOL), and introduced herself to the group.I was cutting some slack last night, working in one of our new videos with the Original Chant from Isabelle, I apologize for not introducing her before, my fault. So, welcome home , we are a real family here, and as said, a chatty box, sometimes.Please make yourself at home, We are all very happy to have you here with us. with much love and respect to all Liane P.S: Just for you to know, Stef is the one with the funny yellow hat, I am the one with the funky hair (behind Stef) and is the NUT(or happy Fella) with one hair only (HEHEHE, take this one !) LOL> >> > Hi, how are you?> > My name is and i live in Melbourne Australia..i am new to> > this group and wanted to introduce myself...I have been following the> > work of humanity healing for a few years now and am really happy to be> > here...I have come along way from my early days on the internet and my> > spiritual search of knowledge and acceptance...to feel like i belong> > to a family of like minded people...> > I am an active member of living on love and started a group there> > called the open heart corner..It is a group that supports our own> > uniqueness, while embracing are oneness. I am very proud of this group> > of people who offer support and love to one another with no> > exceptions...every one is equal and respected...good stuff.> > I have been on the road to self healing for a few years now but my> > spiritual search has been happening for many years...> > It has been a hard and challenging road and still is at times. Once> > you open Pandora's box it is really hard to get that lid back on...I> > have tried and lucky for me the lid didnt fix the box any more> > lol....I have a love of humanity and see injustices every day, racism,> > inequality, this is why it is so important to me as a part of the> > collective whole to be here for people who are judged , misunderstood> > or just not accepted. > > I send out love and healing to all corners of the world with a hope> > that we can and will unite as one....> > Thank u for your time and i look forward to being a useful member of> > this group...If i can help with any thing just let me know...> > warm love xoxox> >>

is so BEAUTIFUL..... we are acquainted on other sites...and I am so pleased to see my lovely friend here!!!! AND....life has been hectic...working on slowing things down..clearing my plate.....and creating more time to spend here with this lovely family of choice!!!!blessings,good health, abundance...and LOVE...to all of you..xoxoSerene