RemedySpot.com

Re: intoducing myself to the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome!

From: compassionatesiren <compassionatesiren@...>Subject: [] intoducing myself to the group Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 3:54 AM

Hi, how are you?My name is and i live in Melbourne Australia..i am new tothis group and wanted to introduce myself...I have been following thework of humanity healing for a few years now and am really happy to behere...I have come along way from my early days on the internet and myspiritual search of knowledge and acceptance.. .to feel like i belongto a family of like minded people...I am an active member of living on love and started a group therecalled the open heart corner..It is a group that supports our ownuniqueness, while embracing are oneness. I am very proud of this groupof people who offer support and love to one another with noexceptions.. .every one is equal and respected... good stuff.I have been on the road to self healing for a few years now but myspiritual search has been happening for many years...It has been a hard and challenging road and still is at times.

Onceyou open Pandora's box it is really hard to get that lid back on...Ihave tried and lucky for me the lid didnt fix the box any morelol....I have a love of humanity and see injustices every day, racism,inequality, this is why it is so important to me as a part of thecollective whole to be here for people who are judged , misunderstoodor just not accepted. I send out love and healing to all corners of the world with a hopethat we can and will unite as one....Thank u for your time and i look forward to being a useful member ofthis group...If i can help with any thing just let me know...warm love xoxox

Hey !!!So happy happy happy to see you here! For some reason I thought you were already a member of this group. You'll love it here. Sometimes we are silly, sometimes we are serious ~ but always a loving group, as you'll soon see.

Like you, I've come a long way since my early days on the internet. And I've also come a long way since I've joined this group. I've gained such strength and knowledge along the way from so many here.

Welcome welcome welcome.You know I love you,On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:54 AM, compassionatesiren <compassionatesiren@...> wrote:

Hi, how are you?

My name is and i live in Melbourne Australia..i am new to

this group and wanted to introduce myself...I have been following the

work of humanity healing for a few years now and am really happy to be

here...I have come along way from my early days on the internet and my

spiritual search of knowledge and acceptance...to feel like i belong

to a family of like minded people...

I am an active member of living on love and started a group there

called the open heart corner..It is a group that supports our own

uniqueness, while embracing are oneness. I am very proud of this group

of people who offer support and love to one another with no

exceptions...every one is equal and respected...good stuff.

I have been on the road to self healing for a few years now but my

spiritual search has been happening for many years...

It has been a hard and challenging road and still is at times. Once

you open Pandora's box it is really hard to get that lid back on...I

have tried and lucky for me the lid didnt fix the box any more

lol....I have a love of humanity and see injustices every day, racism,

inequality, this is why it is so important to me as a part of the

collective whole to be here for people who are judged , misunderstood

or just not accepted.

I send out love and healing to all corners of the world with a hope

that we can and will unite as one....

Thank u for your time and i look forward to being a useful member of

this group...If i can help with any thing just let me know...

warm love xoxox

------------------------------------

Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time.

<*> To change settings online go to:

/join(! ID required)

<*>To download our new ToolBar

http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

<*>www..net

<br><*>Visit our Power Mall

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.

<br>

~ Confidentiality Advisory ~

This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information

(including attachments)

by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from

your system and contact the sender.

Hi I'm and it's so nice to have you here I am the one with quite the imagination and I do talk alot to soft smiles perhaps<3 so get comfortable relax know you are extremely loved and enjoy yourself thankyou for sharing yourself with all of us we are all on a spiritaul journey for me I am on a human one as I live in the other world and this group help unravel my inner mysteries I was always taught to hide so I love you as you are me again welcome with all my heart <ASundayInJune@...> wrote: Hey !!!So happy happy happy to see you here! For some reason I thought you were already a member of this group. You'll love it here. Sometimes we are silly, sometimes we are serious ~ but always a loving group, as you'll soon see. Like you, I've come a long way since my early days on the internet. And I've also come a long way since I've joined this group. I've gained such strength and knowledge along the way from so many here. Welcome welcome welcome.You know I love you,On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:54 AM, compassionatesiren <compassionatesiren > wrote: Hi, how are you? My name is

and i live in Melbourne Australia..i am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself...I have been following the work of humanity healing for a few years now and am really happy to be here...I have come along way from my early days on the internet and my spiritual search of knowledge and acceptance...to feel like i belong to a family of like minded people... I am an active member of living on love and started a group there called the open heart corner..It is a group that supports our own uniqueness, while embracing are oneness. I am very proud of this group of people who offer support and love to one another with no exceptions...every one is equal and respected...good stuff. I have been on the road to self healing for a few years now but my spiritual search has been happening for many years... It has been a hard and challenging road and still is at times. Once you open Pandora's box it is

really hard to get that lid back on...I have tried and lucky for me the lid didnt fix the box any more lol....I have a love of humanity and see injustices every day, racism, inequality, this is why it is so important to me as a part of the collective whole to be here for people who are judged , misunderstood or just not accepted. I send out love and healing to all corners of the world with a hope that we can and will unite as one.... Thank u for your time and i look forward to being a useful member of this group...If i can help with any thing just let me know... warm love xoxox ------------------------------------ Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required) <*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net <br><*>Visit our Power Mall http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065 FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a

prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107. <br> ~ Confidentiality Advisory ~ This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information (including attachments) by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from your system and contact the sender.

Wow, they just let anyone in here don't they....which is how I got

here, so your perfectly safe. lol, you'll love it, as I mentioned

before, as I'm sure you'll find out.

You'll never run out of stuff to read here...as somebodies always up

to something.

:)

>

> Hi, how are you?

> My name is and i live in Melbourne Australia..i am new to

> this group and wanted to introduce myself...I have been following the

> work of humanity healing for a few years now and am really happy to be

> here...I have come along way from my early days on the internet and my

> spiritual search of knowledge and acceptance...to feel like i belong

> to a family of like minded people...

> I am an active member of living on love and started a group there

> called the open heart corner..It is a group that supports our own

> uniqueness, while embracing are oneness. I am very proud of this group

> of people who offer support and love to one another with no

> exceptions...every one is equal and respected...good stuff.

> I have been on the road to self healing for a few years now but my

> spiritual search has been happening for many years...

> It has been a hard and challenging road and still is at times. Once

> you open Pandora's box it is really hard to get that lid back on...I

> have tried and lucky for me the lid didnt fix the box any more

> lol....I have a love of humanity and see injustices every day, racism,

> inequality, this is why it is so important to me as a part of the

> collective whole to be here for people who are judged , misunderstood

> or just not accepted.

> I send out love and healing to all corners of the world with a hope

> that we can and will unite as one....

> Thank u for your time and i look forward to being a useful member of

> this group...If i can help with any thing just let me know...

> warm love xoxox

>