RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Big Smiles The Dude smiles<3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mine has bigger round eyes and it's all soft grey but same well mine is cuter ok dude is mine smiles smiles Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

last week I was drifting around feeding my brain and I ended up on a sight called the tribe and it had pages of stuff on our solar system and a young girl had a few rocks she channels and they are said to be magic rocks they look like little grey guys with the soft round eyes and I have one it's neat it's like and it has 2 round eyes and well for real it wants me to talk to it hahahaha see how fun my brain is wow magic I look at it and I say hey it's the dude what does it say sweet dude what does it say sweet dude oh shoot smiles who loves you the most ? ME <3 gigglesI have tears in my eyes I am laughing so darn hard I can be Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may

remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love