RemedySpot.com

What is Shamanism from The Starseed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is Shamanism at Starseed, by Jyoti Chrystal The practice of shamanism comes to us from ancient and indigenous cultures that have always used soul retrieval, extraction, divination, journeywork and other tools to guide the tribe or community into a fulfilling way of living. Contemporary shamanic work uses these same practices in modern way living to assist us in connecting to Source. Shamanism will always promote an independent and autonomous relationship with Source. It provides healing on many levels opens up communication with the Spirit realm and basically helps people to heal themselves and live with a sense of wellbeing. It empowers people to create their own lives from a sense of interconnectedness and interdependence with all Life. A shaman

acts as an intermediary and connects one with the spirit world. “A shaman is usually more at home in the spirit realm than this physical world”, says Jyoti. "Our society does not offer us the tools to connect to the unseen or ethric world and we, as a society are suffering soul loss. We are a society of spiritually impoverished beings. A shaman can teach and guide us in learning how to access the spiritual world. This world is always at work supporting our lives. Shamanism understands that the entire universe is alive with energy and that energy is Spirit, or Source. The shamanic view holds that everything has a soul, and is connected to every other creature and living entity. This connection and energy is alive and is always available to us. Shamanism teaches us how to use this energy for the greater purpose of our lives. We have assigned to us spirit guides, power

animals, certain plants and elements that can assist us on our life path. The shaman knows how to use this intelligence and help direct us to do the same for the sake of bringing our lives more into balance and harmony with the earthly and heavenly forces. It is the shaman’s job to re-establish the flow of divine life force within the organism for individual and community healing. Many people seek a shaman for various reasons: depression, anxiety, chronic illness or a “diagnosis” from the allopathic medical community, an addictive pattern that is sabotaging their lives, listlessness, apathy etc. Whatever the reason, a shaman will always be able to assist you in opening the gateway to your Higher Self and help establish a long lasting relationship with your spiritual nature and perhaps even help you discover your purpose in life.Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll

understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love