RemedySpot.com

Hello Family, Welcome new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 9/28/2008 7:20:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane@... writes:

Hello again Dear Family,I want to welcome our new member tonight. Welcome Sperry Family, welcome to our Family! We are very happy to have you here with us, Please make yourself at home , and feel free to introduce yourself, post articles, just chat, we will love to hear about you. We are also a chatty family, and sometimes is hard to cope..LOL But we stick together in good and bad times. We are here for whatever you may need. Feel yourself hugged. Much love and respect to allLiane Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone,How are you all doing today? I want to Thank everyone that answered the Call of Missing members we had some fun...LOLI want to welcome our new members, and tell them how much we are happy to have them here with us.Please make yourself at home, we are a family here, and as a big family , we get to talk a lot sometimes,especially around the HOLIDAYS...If you feel overwhelmed by too many messages, please change your setting and place yourself in Daily Digest.When you feel the time is right, please introduce yourself to the group and post articles, questions, Videos, prayers and healing requests. We are here to support you, we are all one in this Healing Journey.Much love and respect to all,Liane