RemedySpot.com

Names Of Angels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~There are a wide variety of opinions on the nature of angels names circulating at this time. Some beleive the more traditional religious interpretations of angelic names reaching through all the major religions from Kabbalah to Christianity. ~ In modern spirituality angels are often seen as energy patterns representing an angelic hierarchy that has a closer connection to source energy or god then the humans have ~ For me I believe that contacting your guardian angel or connecting with angels in the universal realms is a very personal experience that is unique to each individual ~It is one thing to accept somebody else view, whether through religious interpretations or spiritual channeling, on what angels or angelic energy is ~It is quite another thing to actually set out to ind these answers for yourself, actually engage in the pursuit of contact with angels and see what happens for you ~ I would venture to say that each experience of angelic contact will be unique, colored by your own aquired spiritual wisdom . ~ I do not believe there to be a right or wrong way, this angel hierarchy to be correct, another not. I simply believe in the individual nature of angelic presence and perception of angelic vibrations. ~ For me I like to expereince my own connections and be able to expand my interpretations of angelic connections right alongside my

spiritual growth ~ Here is will offer a selection of Names Angels, Names of Angels and There have been included sone Meaning Angel Name Descriptions that people have associated with various angels ~ Look through the Name List Angels , Archangels, Guardian Angels and be aware of any sensations you may experience whilst reading a particular name.. any resonance is an invitation extended by an angelic energy to open connection Guardian Angels Archangels Seraphim Angels Angel Hierarchy Angel Names Angel Name starting with Letter " C" Camael Angel of Joy He prsides over contentment, joy and beauty. "One who see's God" Cassiel Angel of Temperance Angel of solitude and tears Cathetel Angel of the Garden Inspires us to love and be thankful for nature Chamuel Angel of Tolerance Is an archangel and assisits us in loveing ourselves so we may love others Charmeine Angel of Harmony Shows us how to bring harmony into our lives Charoum Angel of Silence Insipires us to be good listeners Cherubim Angel of Wisdom The record keepers of heaven depicted with four wings Colopatiron Angel of Liberation Guides as through struggle while inspiring us to rely on our own inner knowing Angel Name starting with Letter " D"

Dina Angel of Learning creates a thirst for learing and the aquiring of knowledge. Is said to have taught humans how to speak Angel Name starting with Letter " E" Ecanus Angel of Writers Inspires them with original thoughts and ensures they see their works through to completion Elemiah Angel of Inward Journeys protects those

who travel by water. guides us to recall insights from our subconsious Elijah Angel of Innocence Believed to have created the tree of life. Guardian of all new born children and those who die at an early age Ezekiel Archangel of Death and Transformation . Angel Name starting with Letter "F" Forcas Angel of Invisibility It is said he can return lost property. Teacher of Mathmatics and logic. Forfax Angel of Astronomy Gives skill in astronomy and liberal arts. Angel Name starting with Letter "G" Angelic Messenger Strength of God: bearer of joy, truth,justice and love she grants wisdom in interpereting our dreams. Galgaliel Angel of Vibration govens the wheel of the sun and assists us in removing barriors. Gavreel Angel

of Peace Guides us when we need to make peace with our enimies Gazardiel Angel of New Beginnings angel of awakenings and higher consiousness who holds domain over the rising sun. Angel Names starting with Letter "H" Haamiah Angel of Integrity Guides us in making ethical decisions and ecourages as to express our true selves Hadraniel Angel of love The gatekeeper of the second gate in

heaven he awakens our memory of eternal love. Hael Angel of Kindness Inspires Beauty art and Kindness Hamael Angel of Dignity encourages us to persist and be practical Hamaliel Angel of Logic aids us in orderly thinking Hamied Angel of Miracles Angel of glorious white awaits for opportunities to create miracles in our lives Haniel Angel of Harmonious Love "grace" assists us in creating loving relationships Harachel Angel of Knowledge Opens our hearts and minds to new ideas Hayyel Angel of wild Animals Protects animal

and teaeches humans to treat them with respect and kindness Hamied Angel of Miracles . Angel Names starting with Letter "I" Iahhel Angel of Meditation watches over those who retreat from doing and practice being Iofiel Angel of Beauty assists us in experienceing a new depth of beauty and in realiseing we are beauty as we are unique reflections of god Isda Angel of Nourishment provides nourishment for the entire body for physical emotional and spiritual wellbeing Israfel Angel of Song Inspires music and feelings of new hope Israfil Angel of Judgment Day Assigned to blow the horn on judgment day Izra'il Angel of Health An Islam Archangel Angel Names starting with Letter "J" Jamaerah Angel of Manifestation creates space to allow our visions to manifest Jehoel Angel of Presence a mediator Jophiel Angel of

Enlightenment inpires enlightened Names Angels starting with Letter "K" Kakabel Angel of the Moon Resides of the stars and constelations Kutiel Angel of Water Holds domain over the art of finding water Names Angels starting with Letter "L" Lailah Angel of Conception angel of the night who watches over spirits at from conception to birth Liwet Angel of Inventions friend to those who have original ideas. Guides and inspires. Names Angels starting with Letter "M" Machidiel / Malchediel Angel of Courage protects while inspiring enthusiasm for adventure Maion Angel of Self Discipline inspires self control and the ability to work hard Manakel Angel of the Oceans protects animals of the sea. encourages us to get in touch with our deep inner wisdom Melchisedek Angel of Peace his role in heaven is as Christs was on earth Metatron Angel of

Thought See Archangel name meanings Micah Angel of the Divine Plan watches over spiritual evolution and reaveals the next steps of our path Angel of Miracles See Archangel name meanings Mihael Angel of Loyalty leads us to friends who are trustworthy and loyal Mihr Angel of Friendship grants and heals friendships. Brings people together who have similar life direction Mumiah Angel of

Longevity grants us health and vigour Munkir & Nakir Angels of Justice black eyed angels who are known for deciding where the deceased will go after death Muriel Angel of Emotions encourages the awareness of emotions

Names Angels starting with Letter "N" iel Angel of Fire "gift of god" watches for spiritual fires of aspiration Nemamiah Angel of Just Causes protecter and defender of the defensless Nisroc Angel of Freedom Known as the "great eagle" grants freedom to express our true self Names Angels,angel names,guardian angel names,angel arch name,angel meaning name,female angel name Names Angels starting with Letter "O" Omniel Angel of Oneness shows us that we are connected with all that is Ongkanon Angel of Communication helps us recognise our feelings and express these positively Ooniemme Angel of Gratitude Opens us to further abundance by encourageing us to be grateful Orifiel Angel of the Forests guards the inhabitants of the forests and

encourages us to protect them Names of Angels starting with Letter "P" Paschar Angel of Vision disolves the illusion so that we may see the truth and projects gods highest visions for us into our consciousness Pistis Sophia Angel of Creation Also known as the angel of wisdom Perpetiel Angel of Success encourages our dreams and asspirations name of angel,angel name,name of archangel,archangel name Angel Name starting with Letter "Q" Qaphsiel Angel of the Moon drives away enemies Names of Angels starting with Letter "R" Raguel Angel of God oversees good behaviour of other angels Ramiel Angel of Thunder resides over true vision. Is the angel of joy in female form Rampel Angel of Endurance Holds domian over mountains, brings strength amd endurance Raphael Angel of Healing "divine healer" grants joy, love, grace and creativity Rashnu Angel of Judgment believed to stand at the bridge to heaven and passes judgement on those who pass Raziel Angel of Mysteries inspires us to accept the mystery in all life. Name means "God is my pleasure" Regina Angelium Queen of the Angels In catholicism the Queen of angels is the Virgin , in

cabala- shekinah: in Gnosticism- Pistis Sophia Rehael Angel of Respect Inspires us to respect the wisdom from our elders; those who walked before us. Remliel Angel of Awakening whose goal is to reunite us with our eternsl selves Rhamiel Angel of Empathy brings empathy and understanding to human beings Angel Name starting with Letter "S" Sachael Angel of Water assists in clarity of thought.Angel of tranquility who frees us from our fears Samandiriel Angel of Imagination Transforms our lives and the world around by guiding us through visualisation Sammael Angel of Souls Know as the chief ruler of the 5th heaven. s souls to heaven. Sandalphon Angel of Power Guides us to experience what we need to in order to find and release the fears that prevent us from claiming our personal power Sariel Angel of guidance The prince of prsence and the angel of healing. Seraphiel High Angelic Order Has the face of an angel and the body of an eagle. Teaches song Shekinah Angel of Unity and Unconditional Love Inspires us to be fair bringing balkance and harmony to our entire being Shemael Angel of Gratitude inspires us to be thankful which allows us to grow closer to the angels Shushienae Angel of Purity clenses our bodies with love and directs the flow of prana to all life nourishing them Sofiel Angel of Nature arouses within us a deep love for nature she also keeps records of souls living and dead Soqed Hozi Angel of Partnership energises intimate relationships she holds the balance between feeling and truth in our lives through our partners Sraosha Angel of Obedience carries the souls away after death. believed to have set the world in motion Names Angels starting with Letter "T" Tabbris Angel of Self Determination presides over free will inspires within us the ability to chose creative alteratives Trgiaob Angel of wild birds protects wild bird and inspires us to love them as he does Taharial Angel of purification Ask for his assistance when we need to clense our bodies and surroundings of negative energy

Names Angels starting with Letter "U" Urim Angel of Light "illumination" He is believed to possess the virtue of casting our fate Uriel Angel of Creativity "fire of God" He grants the gift of clairvoyant and psychic abilities and is the patron of all things artistic Uzziel Angel of Faith "strength of God" Teaches attitudes of love surrender and grattitude Names Angels,angel names,guardian angel names,angel arch name,angel meaning name,female angel name Names Angels starting with Letter "V" Valoel Angel of Peace Wakes us with a serrene feeling of inner peace and assists us in resolveing conflict within our hearts Verchiel / Herchel Angel of Affection Gives us a generous heart and special protection Vohu Manah Angel of Purity "good mind" he encourages pure thought. Vohamanah Angel of

Optimism Inspires us to have a positive outlook on our lives Names Angel starting with Letter "X" Xaphan Angel of Invention Suggested to the rebels that they set fire to

heaven but before they carried it out they were sent to the bottom of the abyss Names Angels,angel names,guardian angel names,angel arch name,angel meaning name,female angel name,angel name a-z,guardian angel name Names Angel starting with Letter "Y" Yofiel Angel of Divine Beauty Also known as Yefefiah the angel prince of the Torah Names Angel starting with Letter "Z" Zacharael Angel of Surrender "the rememberance of God" helps us release our attachment to physical things Zadkiel Angel of Prayer Radiates comfort to those afraid, hurt or grieving. Assists in the development of the human heart. Zagzagel Angel of Wisdom Teaches us how to listen to our own inner wisdom

Zuphlas Angel of Trees Inspires growth, stability, strenth and protection Zuriel Angel of Harmony encourages us to be sociable and appreciate beauty. Names Angels,angel names,guardian angel names,angel

arch name,angel meaning name,female angel name,a-z angel names,a-z names angels Explore more Names Angels and Guardian Angel Views Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love