RemedySpot.com

My Brother Dave

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Loving Friends,

I'm writing this with a heavy heart. I don't post a whole lot, but I do read everyone's posts. But I needed to reach out to all of you and ask you to put my family on your prayer list. My brother, Dave, has multiple sclerosis. He's in the unremitting phase and tonight my mother called me and told me he is having trouble breathing. Dave is a wonderful man, and has been my best friend my whole life. My mother has been through so much, I'm asking you to lift her up in prayers as well as Dave. Dave lost his first child to a drunk driver, and my first child was murdered - this is a lot for a loving grandmother to go through, and now she is watching my brother deteriorate to the point he has trouble breathing. I don't want to lose him. I'm writing a book for him and I pray I get the chance to give it to him. It's kind of silly and I feel silly even talking about it in this group, but my brother and I have made up sagas about our pets and given them human characteristics. We've been doing this since we were teenagers. The book is a surprise for Dave, and the main character is a dog named Frisco. Please pray for Dave and my Mom. Thank you all.

With Much Metta,

Carole