RemedySpot.com

Giving back =D

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Family, e-dads, e-mums, e-sisters and e-brothers

First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support and your emails. I'ld rather be overwhelmed by Love so, from my heart, THANK YOU ALL

I must say I really thought I'm becoming insane lately: had several "experiences" @ night that I just couldn't explain myself: some kind of sleep paralysis episodes during which I had the feeling something grabed my legs and draws me to the top, like a huge vacuum cleaner (very awckward feeling!!) , with sounds that no one else could hear like a hum in my ear, dizziness all day and so on..

Then yesterday, these tremors all day, this sadness overwhelming me...

Whatever

I'm writing you today to give a little something back. It nothing important, but I want to share this "coincidence" with you.

As I came home yesterday, after seeing my therapist and receiving all you messages, so full of Love & Compassion, I felt so peacefull inside and I thought to myself Im feeling the Love you sent to me.

Then I cooked something and put some olive oil in a frying pan and guess what happened?

A Heart appeared. The oil formed a huge heart in the middle of this pan and I had to laught about the sign I could barely ignore.

So yes, I got your messages on my email, and I got your messages of Love in a more direct way and it felt so great.

I understood something important yesterday:

I decided and choosed to live this life, to go throught these issues, in this body, here, and now.

I have a mission here, and I won't run away or cut myself off from my feelings.

I have a burden to cary and if I choose so, that's because my soul knows I'm capable to carry it.

So now, I'm gonna take each tear like a blessing, because I know this depression won't really go away for ever, I'll have some up's and some down's.

If I accept it, I'll be able to "hug" my pain and transform it in something positive.

Something I can give back.

I got lost yesterday and you gave me your hand. I'm blessed having you in my life.

I love you all so much.

Much Metta

__,_._,_

__ Qui vous permet d'enregistrer la TV sur votre PC et lire vos emails sur votre mobile ? la réponse en vidéo la réponse en vidéo

You are not alone in your journey sweetie. We're all in this Earth school together and we're all here for you. You focus on yourself and keep smiling with the signs! Don't forget to ask God if you're in a moment where it's too much burden to bear, to take some of the weight off of your heart. You have more help than you know and God will never give you more than you can handle. Love always e-sis,Stefanie>> > Beloved Family, e-dads, e-mums, e-sisters and e-brothers > > > First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support and your emails. I'ld rather be overwhelmed by Love so, from my heart, THANK YOU ALL > > I must say I really thought I'm becoming insane lately: had several "experiences" @ night that I just couldn't explain myself: some kind of sleep paralysis episodes during which I had the feeling something grabed my legs and draws me to the top, like a huge vacuum cleaner (very awckward feeling!!) , with sounds that no one else could hear like a hum in my ear, dizziness all day and so on..> Then yesterday, these tremors all day, this sadness overwhelming me... > > Whatever> I'm writing you today to give a little something back. It nothing important, but I want to share this "coincidence" with you. > > As I came home yesterday, after seeing my therapist and receiving all you messages, so full of Love & Compassion, I felt so peacefull inside and I thought to myself Im feeling the Love you sent to me. > Then I cooked something and put some olive oil in a frying pan and guess what happened? > > A Heart appeared. The oil formed a huge heart in the middle of this pan and I had to laught about the sign I could barely ignore.> So yes, I got your messages on my email, and I got your messages of Love in a more direct way and it felt so great. > > I understood something important yesterday:> > I decided and choosed to live this life, to go throught these issues, in this body, here, and now. > I have a mission here, and I won't run away or cut myself off from my feelings. > I have a burden to cary and if I choose so, that's because my soul knows I'm capable to carry it. > So now, I'm gonna take each tear like a blessing, because I know this depression won't really go away for ever, I'll have some up's and some down's. > If I accept it, I'll be able to "hug" my pain and transform it in something positive. > Something I can give back.> > I got lost yesterday and you gave me your hand. I'm blessed having you in my life.> > I love you all so much. > > > Much Metta> __,_._,_> __ > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________> Email envoyé avec Windows Live Hotmail. Dites adieux aux spam et virus, passez à Hotmail ! C'est gratuit !> http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp>

Blessings...and Love..

So many are going through this right now...I am ONE...

It sure feels like a vacuum, the Universe is changing so rapidly..

I find myself (at times) swimming furiously against the current...

and catch my SELF...and remembering to float...to be the willow instead of the

mighty oak, bending instead of breaking...

CHANGE...we have all been through much...

Sneak previews of what is to come..

It is of utmost importance to remind each other of the trials we have already

experienced, and SURVIVED...as a horse-shoe on the forge, we are being prepared

for that " Perfect Fit " ....

All will fall into it's perfect place and shape, resistance is futile and only

makes the changes more difficult...

Practice LETTING GO...(I say to my SELF daily)....

C'est la vie....this IS life...

Love all that IS...

Be in the NOW...

EnJOY the tears, they are a sign of LIFE...

a sign of Gratitude...and they cleanse the soul...

Mourn when necessary, and ReJOICE in the NEW...

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery...

NOW is a gift called the PRESENT...

Much love...to ALL...

NO EXCEPTIONS...

Serene

Johanna,What a lovely email. I am so happy for you. And for what it is worth...I have also been experiencing some vertigo and had a sleep paralysis dream 2 nights ago...and have been consumed with sadness lately....well actually on and off for all of 2008. I am also looking for the lessons, and, I have to say...eagerly awaiting the energy shift I am hoping to see with the ringing in of 2009.Blessings,Traci "Dove"From: Johanna

Béchade <johanna_bechade@...> Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 1:49:24 AMSubject: [] Giving back =D

Beloved Family, e-dads, e-mums, e-sisters and e-brothers

First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support and your emails. I'ld rather be overwhelmed by Love so, from my heart, THANK YOU ALL

I must say I really thought I'm becoming insane lately: had several "experiences" @ night that I just couldn't explain myself: some kind of sleep paralysis episodes during which I had the feeling something grabed my legs and draws me to the top, like a huge vacuum cleaner (very awckward feeling!!) , with sounds that no one else could hear like a hum in my ear, dizziness all day and so on..

Then yesterday, these tremors all day, this sadness overwhelming me...

Whatever

I'm writing you today to give a little something back. It nothing important, but I want to share this "coincidence" with you.

As I came home yesterday, after seeing my therapist and receiving all you messages, so full of Love & Compassion, I felt so peacefull inside and I thought to myself Im feeling the Love you sent to me.

Then I cooked something and put some olive oil in a frying pan and guess what happened?

A Heart appeared. The oil formed a huge heart in the middle of this pan and I had to laught about the sign I could barely ignore.

So yes, I got your messages on my email, and I got your messages of Love in a more direct way and it felt so great.

I understood something important yesterday:

I decided and choosed to live this life, to go throught these issues, in this body, here, and now.

I have a mission here, and I won't run away or cut myself off from my feelings.

I have a burden to cary and if I choose so, that's because my soul knows I'm capable to carry it.

So now, I'm gonna take each tear like a blessing, because I know this depression won't really go away for ever, I'll have some up's and some down's.

If I accept it, I'll be able to "hug" my pain and transform it in something positive.

Something I can give back.

I got lost yesterday and you gave me your hand. I'm blessed having you in my life.

I love you all so much.

Much Metta

__,_._,_

__ Qui vous permet d'enregistrer la TV sur votre PC et lire vos emails sur votre mobile ? la réponse en vidéo la réponse en vidéo

Dearest Johanna, So it is, so it shall be......as you wish.

with Gratitude and Love

Mark

From: Johanna Béchade <johanna_bechade@...>Subject: [] Giving back =D Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 2:49 AM

Beloved Family, e-dads, e-mums, e-sisters and e-brothers First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support and your emails. I'ld rather be overwhelmed by Love so, from my heart, THANK YOU ALL I must say I really thought I'm becoming insane lately: had several "experiences" @ night that I just couldn't explain myself: some kind of sleep paralysis episodes during which I had the feeling something grabed my legs and draws me to the top, like a

huge vacuum cleaner (very awckward feeling!!) , with sounds that no one else could hear like a hum in my ear, dizziness all day and so on..Then yesterday, these tremors all day, this sadness overwhelming me... WhateverI'm writing you today to give a little something back. It nothing important, but I want to share this "coincidence" with you. As I came home yesterday, after seeing my therapist and receiving all you messages, so full of Love & Compassion, I felt so peacefull inside and I thought to myself Im feeling the Love you sent to me. Then I cooked something and put some olive oil in a frying pan and guess what happened? A Heart appeared. The oil formed a huge heart in the middle of this pan and I had to laught about the sign I could barely ignore.So yes, I got your messages on my email, and I got your messages of Love in a more direct way

and it felt so great. I understood something important yesterday: I decided and choosed to live this life, to go throught these issues, in this body, here, and now. I have a mission here, and I won't run away or cut myself off from my feelings. I have a burden to cary and if I choose so, that's because my soul knows I'm capable to carry it. So now, I'm gonna take each tear like a blessing, because I know this depression won't really go away for ever, I'll have some up's and some down's. If I accept it, I'll be able to "hug" my pain and transform it in something positive. Something I can give back. I got lost yesterday and you gave me your hand. I'm blessed having you in my life. I love you all so much.

Much Metta__,_._,___

Qui vous permet d'enregistrer la TV sur votre PC et lire vos emails sur votre mobile ? la réponse en vidéo la réponse en vidéo

I smiled when I was reading this... I'll just say(what I always say

LOL) and it's a quote from the BIble, that " we are all one body, and

all members of one another... " And I'm happy our prayers and our love

gave you new strength and love. Thank you for feeling better!

Take care and always feel the love,

>

>

> Beloved Family, e-dads, e-mums, e-sisters and e-brothers

>

>

> First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your

support and your emails. I'ld rather be overwhelmed by Love so, from

my heart, THANK YOU ALL

>

> I must say I really thought I'm becoming insane lately: had several

" experiences " @ night that I just couldn't explain myself: some kind

of sleep paralysis episodes during which I had the feeling something

grabed my legs and draws me to the top, like a huge vacuum cleaner

(very awckward feeling!!) , with sounds that no one else could hear

like a hum in my ear, dizziness all day and so on..

> Then yesterday, these tremors all day, this sadness overwhelming me...

>

> Whatever

> I'm writing you today to give a little something back. It nothing

important, but I want to share this " coincidence " with you.

>

> As I came home yesterday, after seeing my therapist and receiving

all you messages, so full of Love & Compassion, I felt so peacefull

inside and I thought to myself Im feeling the Love you sent to me.

> Then I cooked something and put some olive oil in a frying pan and

guess what happened?

>

> A Heart appeared. The oil formed a huge heart in the middle of this

pan and I had to laught about the sign I could barely ignore.

> So yes, I got your messages on my email, and I got your messages of

Love in a more direct way and it felt so great.

>

> I understood something important yesterday:

>

> I decided and choosed to live this life, to go throught these

issues, in this body, here, and now.

> I have a mission here, and I won't run away or cut myself off from

my feelings.

> I have a burden to cary and if I choose so, that's because my soul

knows I'm capable to carry it.

> So now, I'm gonna take each tear like a blessing, because I know

this depression won't really go away for ever, I'll have some up's and

some down's.

> If I accept it, I'll be able to " hug " my pain and transform it in

something positive.

> Something I can give back.

>

> I got lost yesterday and you gave me your hand. I'm blessed having

you in my life.

>

> I love you all so much.

>

>

> Much Metta

> __,_._,_

> __

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Email envoyé avec Windows Live Hotmail. Dites adieux aux spam et

virus, passez à Hotmail ! C'est gratuit !

> http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp

>