RemedySpot.com

Re: Spiritual Journey kinda Scary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings Caroline, Welcome to the group! The journey can seem lonesome, because we are each, responsible for our own path. The great thing is that, although it may not seem like it, we are walking the path with you. Fear can blind us to what is really around us, as we focus on what "might" be, rather than what is. You are never alone, remember that always, and then those that are on the same path suddenly become apparent. Have a wonderful journey!

with Gratitude and Love

Mark

From: splashmt1283 <splashmt1283@...>Subject: [] Spiritual Journey kinda Scary Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 5:41 PM

Hello!My name is Caroline. I joined because I am looking for some spiritual guidance. I am a 25 year old female and I began my spiritual journey in August of 2007. I am curious if feeling somewhat scared of this adventure is normal? I have been absorbing this stuff like a sponge. I listen to nne on on my IPOD nearly every morning on my way to work. I just took my mom to a You Can Heal Your Life conference. I took my boyfriend to Wayne Dyer's Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life. I read mainly non-fiction books all about bettering myself. I became a vegetarian this past February and I often meditate. The point is while I feel like I can't get enough of this stuff it also makes me nervous. I often feel alone in this journey. Any guidance would be much appreciated :)Thanks!Caroline>> > [we love new members Pictures, Images and Photos] > <http://photobucket. com/images/ welcome%20new% 20members>> > Hello Everyone,> How are you all today?> > I am just passing by to welcome all our new members of today.> Welcome to our soul Family. Please make yourself at home, and feel free> to post comments, ask questions,> Request healing/Prayers and share with us your thoughts, we really> would love to hear from you. When you feel the time is right, please> introduce yourself to the group , since we are a family, we are very> proud of holding each other's hands during good and bad times.> This group is a sharing one, do not get shy

here. We are always here to> share and to learn with each other. We are together in this journey> called life!> > Please feel yourself hugged.> Much love and respect,> Liane> > > [welcome to group! Pictures, Images and Photos] > <http://photobucket. com/images/ welcome%20to% 20the%20group>>

Hello Caroline sweetie. =] Welcome to the group. You're just remembering. It's very exciting and scary at the same time. Just remember to follow your own heart and what it tells you is right through all the learning. Love always,Stefanie> >> > > > [we love new members Pictures, Images and Photos] > > <http://photobucket.com/images/welcome%20new%20members>> > > > Hello Everyone,> > How are you all today?> > > > I am just passing by to welcome all our new members of today.> > Welcome to our soul Family. Please make yourself at home, and feel > free> > to post comments, ask questions,> > Request healing/Prayers and share with us your thoughts, we really> > would love to hear from you. When you feel the time is right, please> > introduce yourself to the group , since we are a family, we are very> > proud of holding each other's hands during good and bad times.> > This group is a sharing one, do not get shy here. We are always > here to> > share and to learn with each other. We are together in this journey> > called life!> > > > Please feel yourself hugged.> > Much love and respect,> > Liane> > > > > > [welcome to group! Pictures, Images and Photos] > > <http://photobucket.com/images/welcome%20to%20the%20group>> >>