RemedySpot.com

Hello Soul family, Welcome new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, How are you all today?I am just passing by to welcome all our new members of today.Welcome to our soul Family. Please make yourself at home, and feel free to post comments, ask questions, Request healing/Prayers and share with us your thoughts, we really would love to hear from you. When you feel the time is right, please introduce yourself to the group , since we are a family, we are very proud of holding each other's hands during good and bad times. This group is a sharing one, do not get shy here. We are always here to share and to learn with each other. We are together in this journey called life! Please feel yourself hugged.Much love and respect,Liane

Thanks for the warm welcome, Liane. It's good to find this forum.

I have been interested in alternative healing and spiritual paths

forever. My main focuses are Reiki and EFT. I am a practitioner of

the law of Attraction - thanks to the dvd, The Secret, I have

experienced some wonderful results.

Some problem areas for me: Consistency, Distraction, Doubts,

Isolation (geographic and self-induced).

So in finding this forum, I hope there are others who may have had the

same obstacles that can share how they overcame them. Also, I want to

be of service to others.

Thanks again for the welcome!

Hello , I answered you in a long e-mail , and then sent it. It did not show up the other end.I hope it went to you personally, has been pulling my leg lately.Please say if it reached you, otherwise I will post again.Much love and respectLiane

Liane - didn't receive the other email. Looking forward to hearing from you! Please consider the environment before printing this e-mailFrom: <liane@...>Subject: [] Re: Hello Soul family, Welcome new members! Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:46 AM

Hello , I answered you in a long e-mail , and then sent it. It did not show up the other end.I hope it went to you personally, has been pulling my leg lately.Please say if it reached you, otherwise I will post again.Much love and respectLiane