RemedySpot.com

Re: FW: need help with this site.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI MICHELLE <3 THIS IS HOW THIS WORKS <3 YOU WILL LOVE MORE AND BE LOVED MOREI promise with my heart I will be a good girl<3 promise <3 love me<3Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: dear sister michelle; when you post it will show up on the site and also goes to everyones personal mailbox except for some who have it set to something like & quot;no mail. Will read

on web & quot;. Also it will go to your mailbox also. I aspire you enjoy the very real virtual family and make many friends. We are all equal no exception. Namaste. Randy. ----- Original Message ----- Subject: [] need help with this site..... Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:42:15 From: <crystalclear4ihotmail> < > Hi, how are you? I am really needing help to understand how this all works...I am sending this out to see what happens...I have answered a few seem to disappear..If any one can give me a simple over veiw of how this works i would be really grateful, as i do want to be part of this group very much... I hope you are well and happy warm love xoxox Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

!!!!Where did you find that picture of me & D?????See how in love we are.....ahhhhhh ain't that sweet?Love love love,On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 8:36 PM, GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@...> wrote:

HI MICHELLE <3 THIS IS HOW THIS WORKS <3 YOU WILL LOVE MORE AND BE LOVED MORE

I promise with my heart I will be a good girl<3 promise <3 love me<3Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote:

dear sister michelle; when you post it will show up on the site and also goes to everyones personal mailbox except for some who have it set to something like & quot;no mail. Will read

on web & quot;. Also it will go to your mailbox also. I aspire you enjoy the very real virtual family and make many friends. We are all equal no exception. Namaste. Randy. ----- Original Message -----

Subject: [] need help with this site..... Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:42:15 From: <crystalclear4i@...> < >

Hi, how are you? I am really needing help to understand how this all works...I am sending this out to see what happens...I have answered a few seem to disappear..If any one can give me a simple over veiw of how this works i would be really grateful, as i do want to be part of this group very much... I hope you are well and happy warm love xoxox

Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages

from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love