RemedySpot.com

Healing and Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family:

Dear Heart, my most beautiful and beloved soul family !! I hope all is well with you. How are you? I'm not the best, but I'm hanging in there the best I can. Right now I'm in the middle of some rather severe mental tests, and am also in the process of having my meds changed. I've also been crying all the time and crying myself to sleep or waking up crying,etc. I'm on paxil and wellbutrin and have been for quite sometime, but they have just completely stopped working so I had to have a change in meds and will be starting Celexa. Though I can't start the Celexa till I'm wiened off the paxil and the wellbutrin. So I have about another at least two weeks of hell to go through. I also really haven't been sleeping very well either. So in the meantime while I'm in the process of having my meds switched my A.P.R.N or Nurse Practicioner that I see prescribed restoril to help me sleep, and then will be switching to Trazadone and also be starting the Celexa !

in about 2 weeks.

So right now I could just really use some extra super heavy duty prayers, as well as healing. Much love and many hugs and blessings to you all always !! Your always in my thoughts,heart and prayers !! I love you all so very much always with all my heart and soul !!

Always and Lovingly In His Service,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo