RemedySpot.com

About our memorial site. A hug to all!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Family, Thank you for all the feedback on our idea of creating a memorial site for permanent prayers and candles for our members that have passed. I will wait till Darla gets electricity back (she got hit badly by IKE), and as of today, and she still without power or any help from FEMA (why this does not surprise me?) She will be putting together this site, I would ask 's sister and Laurie( Ivonne's best friend) to contact me, so we can start having things in place when Darla comes back. I also want to take a moment to thank you all for all the prayers and thoughts sent to me,I have been a little under the weather lately, but this also shall pass. I believe we have a beautiful mission ahead of us, and sometimes the path is hard, but we get to keep going and working. For those that did not have the chance to see our new website, please visit: www..net. And again, those that volunteered to be Ambassadors, please send me your Bios ASAP.**On a personal note, Kaye , dear, did you get to open your e-mail address? Please let me know Much respect to all Liane