RemedySpot.com

A little something

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Friends and Family, I wanted to relate a little something, that happened to my youngest daughter. She was at a gathering of friends, and took a few moments to go lie down. She began to think of a friend who had transitioned, and who she had a commemorative tattoo of, put on her shoulder.(not recommended, but, whatever) She felt a presence in the room and had an urge to write something down. She actually disregarded it for quite sometime, as just being wishful thinking. The urge got stronger and she experienced extreme warmth, over her entire body. She thought she was coming down with a fever. She then found a pen and paper, and wrote this..." I can be anywhere and still be there with you. Just be happy." She said that immediately she felt a coolness and she was no longer hot, but felt great relief and happiness.

It could just be wishful thinking, or a psychological release and acceptance, but.............I don't think so....Happy Thanksgiving!

This is beautiful Mark this is what most ignore the urges and there quite simple it can be extreme heat goose bumps a little constant tickle repeated number sequences but the air is full of spirit always and in always we need to just listen to that voice within that we seem to question it actually knows what its doing <3 she can continue and master her experience and it will continue maybe not with the same spirit but with any loving spirit if your heart knows love and what I find is the spirits we can talk to are ones we admire and have held deep in our hearts we think of them often and actually talk to them inside they really do hear us <3 it's REALLY REAL bless you all love me <3mark seebach <mach54nm@...>

wrote: Hello Friends and Family, I wanted to relate a little something, that happened to my youngest daughter. She was at a gathering of friends, and took a few moments to go lie down. She began to think of a friend who had transitioned, and who she had a commemorative tattoo of, put

on her shoulder.(not recommended, but, whatever) She felt a presence in the room and had an urge to write something down. She actually disregarded it for quite sometime, as just being wishful thinking. The urge got stronger and she experienced extreme warmth, over her entire body. She thought she was coming down with a fever. She then found a pen and paper, and wrote this..." I can be anywhere and still be there with you. Just be happy." She said that immediately she felt a coolness and she was no longer hot, but felt great relief and happiness. It could just be wishful thinking, or a psychological release and acceptance, but.............I don't think so....Happy Thanksgiving! Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and

soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of lovewritten by jenny'smedicine man