RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Pray please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Amit Kapoor <mail@...>

Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:03 PMSubject: Pray pleaseHumanity Healing Foundation <>Amit Kapoor has sent you a message on Humanity Healing Network

Dear Divine Being,

Please pray with me, and pray for me and my loved ones. I pray that my court cases on Dec 4th (tomorrow) come to an immediate and a peaceful end, setting me free from all thats not love and all that not light.... I ask the divine source of mercy to grant freedom from all the court cases for me... I release all my soul contracts that bind me with my ex... While she wishes harm for me, I do not... I forgive and let go off her to be in peace...

I ask peace in our lives... I let go off all bad past and ask and seek a new begining for myself... A life that's free from blame, free from hatred, free from insecurities and totally free from all thats harm.... Please pray with me as I pray from my heart in full trust that me and my grandparents will get complete freedom from all the court cases on Dec 4th....

Dear God, Dear Goddess, Dear Creator, Dear Master, It is said that all that we ask in full faith, from our hearts and we receive and the prayers are answered. So, I ask in full faith and belief that my prayer is granted... I am open and receptive to only good... Please bless me with freedom now...

I express my gratitude to each of you, divine beings.. For, you are with me and your strong positive vibe will play an important role in really manifesting true freedom for me.

Thank you, Amen.

Blessed be with Highest and Abundant Best of True Happiness..

Amit

To reply to this message, click here: http://.ning.com/profiles/message/listInbox

--

To control which emails you receive on Humanity Healing Network, go to:

http://.ning.com/?xgo=Q9E-lT5OQJozaxEXRGqKwqmFvsiPd1kta/8TWstB0qPvl/YxbSltZg