It's confusing to have one foot in the " real " world and the other in

the spiritual world. We find that everyday situations like arguing

with friends, paying bills, and getting stuck in traffic pull us

farther into the earth plane. We begin to question the spiritual

world. We ask questions like, " Am I being silly for believing in all

this? " During a spiritual journey there comes with it a loss of

identity. You aren't who you used to be and you are seeking who you

want to become.

Hello splashmt1283, Many times when we are going about our Spiritual Journey, we face challenges that can make us confuse,. There is a lost of identity, but it is what we call the identity given by the perceptions of the Ego. When we cross this perception , we pierce the Veil of Paroketh.Which is what "formally' divides the spiritual world from the ordinary world that we perceive. For those familiar with the Tarot, this path is represented by the Tower card. It is not an easy path to pierce the veil, and in many cases we have to be focusing beyond the form, the third dimensional world and the four elements. It is important to develop the 5th element, which is the Power of the Spirit, which is translated by our WILL. The truth is, the reality of all that is is your essence, and it is trufuly beyond the reality of Ego. It is the reality and the light that comes from the soul that guide us when we feel lonely and lost. believe , you are an important part of this Universe, you are extremely loved and our destinies are interconnected and decided.. we all are going home to the Light. Much respect,LianeP.S: You may want to take a look on our Video about Paroketh and the "loss of Identity" Paroketh Or past on your browse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5UAwvS8Hgg.--- In , "splashmt1283" <splashmt1283@...> wrote:>> Just some thoughts I am having:> > It's confusing to have one foot in the "real" world and the other in> the spiritual world. We find that everyday situations like arguing> with friends, paying bills, and getting stuck in traffic pull us> farther into the earth plane. We begin to question the spiritual> world. We ask questions like, "Am I being silly for believing in all> this?" During a spiritual journey there comes with it a loss of> identity. You aren't who you used to be and you are seeking who you> want to become.>