RemedySpot.com

RE CHARLIE BOY THE CAT Digest Number 753

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bev McChesney here; I read Charlie Boy's story, and request permission from the sender to use it on my site www.readnright.org

We are just starting a campaign to ask for people's animal stories, and this one is so beautiful.

Read 'N Right is utilized not only to collect wonderful stories and give readers a place to peruse, but is also used as a tool to raise funds for the non profit rescue group, United Rescues of KY www.urky.org

So please, if I can use Charlie Boys story, I'd be most thankful....or if anyone wants to submit stories, please do. I'm doing this from a remote site and it doesn't work as easily as doing emails from home, so I hope Charlie Boy's owner/author sees this. Thank you.

--Jim or Bev McChesney

-------------- Original message from : --------------

Healing the Hearts of Humanity ,Together

Messages In This Digest (15 Messages)

missing members From: Becky

2a.

Update lin From: Peace

Christ Consciousness Activation From: Liane Legey

4a.

Re: Bring your Mat and Man's Best Friend From: angelique_v21

5a.

Hello Family, Welcome new members! From:

6a.

Re: A very serious question From: angelique_v21

On Humanity Healing Network: Healing Wisdom Dec 15th From: Humanity Healing Network

Unique Christmas Card From: Liane Legey

Christmas Invitation From: Peace

Interesting Online books From:

ETHERIC ACUPUNCTURE From:

New Self-Mastery Course Module available, 12/15/2008, 5:00 pm From:

13a.

Fwd: 7 x 7 x 7 From: angelannette1@...

13b.

Re: Fwd: 7 x 7 x 7 From: wolfmysticnight

A Silent Night Movie From: zeta272000

View All Topics | Create New Topic

missing members

Posted by: "Becky" rjmbecky@... rjmbecky

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:15 am (PST)

LOL Liane this is hilarious !! Thank you for posting it.I'm not lurking.. but I"m guilty of being away for some of the reasons listed ..my apologies. Please know that I'm still here and will drop in when I can :DBlessings, Love and hugs to everyone !!! aka Becky aka Becks

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

2a.

Update lin

Posted by: "Peace" iampeacewalker@... iampeacewalker

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 am (PST)

Dear Family,You are so very powerful!!Thank you all for your prayers and healing energies sent to my sister lin.They transfered her from ICU to regular ward in hospital.It looks like she will make her challenge and be at home in the nursing by Christmas.Still has the trach in but holding her own and breathing on her own.Bless You All for your prayers and healing energy and most of all Bless you all for your love.Peacie and lin

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3)

Christ Consciousness Activation

Posted by: "Liane Legey" liane@...

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:54 am (PST)

Embedded in this email is an attunement. Use this attunement as often asyou like.The purpose of this attunement is to assist in aligning oneself with the HigherSelf to consciously vibrate from the Christ Consciousness present withineveryone. It's a tool that helps to reestablish a connection with the partof you that Knows...a blessed opening to the Truth...creating a dominoeffect with those around you.To access the Christ Consciousness Attunement, take a deep cleansing breath,relax, close your eyes and affirm/intend to receive it in accordance withthe highest good. Then just enjoy the energy.Feedback always welcomed and with all attunements shared here, please feelfree to forward to others.Peace Be

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

4a.

Re: Bring your Mat and Man's Best Friend

Posted by: "angelique_v21" angelique_v21@... angelique_v21

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:00 am (PST)

Thank you for sharing this amazing story... so sweet and so sad...And thank you Liane for the video, I watched it with tears in my eyes:) Your Baby Honey was beautiful!Lots of love to all,>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Don't know about a miracle, but we all need prayers!> > > > > The cross is supposed to be swinging when you receive this. > I hope it still is. > This is cool - had to pass it on. I think we could all use a miracle. > I know I certainly can!!! > > > You are in my 7X7X7. I am not breaking this. No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!! > > Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!! > > 'Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my > family, > my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen.'> In 7 seconds share this message with 7 people and you will receive a > miracle tomorrow. > I Hope that you don't ignore; God bless. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sue> > > > > > > ____________________________________> > > > > > -----Forwarded Message----- > From: " C. Swank" > Sent: Dec 11, 2008 3:33 PM > > Subject: 7 x 7 x 7 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Don't know about a miracle, but we all need prayers!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The cross is supposed to be swinging when you receive this. > I hope it still is. > This is cool - had to pass it on. I think we could all use a miracle. > I know I certainly can!!! > > > You are in my 7X7X7. I am not breaking this. No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!! > > Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!! > > 'Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my > family, > my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen.'> In 7 seconds share this message with 7 people and you will receive a > miracle tomorrow. > I Hope that you don't ignore; God bless.>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

A Silent Night Movie

Posted by: "zeta272000" zeta272000@... zeta272000

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 pm (PST)

This is very beautiful and I'm sending it with heartfelt loving intentions to all of you:http://www.asilentnightmovie.com/Merry Christma,Zeta

Recent Activity

New Members

New FilesVisit Your Group

Health

Asthma Triggers

How you can

identify them.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Search.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Polls | Calendar

Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<br><*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.<br>~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.<**>