RemedySpot.com

UK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow Sheri!!!!

Beautiful place to live, lucky you!!

Brecon Beacons are amazing. Great photos.

I live in the UK also, .....did I say already?! I'm in Swansea though.

City girl, me! LOL!

Sue

SAHM

dd Ruby 2.6 yrs

Wales, UK

• 1 year later...

My partner has had achalasia for a few years. We live in Leighton Buzzard, Beds, UK. Where do you live? What's the name of the professor treating you?

Best wishes,

Mark.

-- Re: Re: Looking for Ed Fitzgerald !!!!!!! Esophagus removal??????

Could you please tell me why you opted for the Esophagectomy?I have had twoballoon dilations one pneumatic dilation and a Hellers all were unsuccessfuland at my last barium swallow my "E" had stretched so much I was reallyworried,I have an appointment on the 20th with a Professor here in the UKand I am going to ask him what direction he thinks my "A" Is going.I hope you don't mind me asking you this question.All the best, UK Re: Looking for Ed Fitzgerald !!!!!!! Esophagusremoval??????> I suffered from "A" since 1985. I had an esophagectomy in June of> last year. I'd be glad to anyones questions.>>>>>

Mark,

I live in Cardiff South Wales and I have had "A" For over 12 years.The name of the Professor that I'm going to see on Thursday is D.ALDERSON And he works out of Bristol Royal Infirmary I have had a number of failed dilations and also a failed Heller's Myotomy so the surgeon who did these previous surgeries has referred me to this Professor.I will let you know the outcome on Thursday evening.

All the best

UK

Re: Looking for Ed Fitzgerald !!!!!!! Esophagusremoval??????> I suffered from "A" since 1985. I had an esophagectomy in June of> last year. I'd be glad to anyones questions.>>>>>

• 1 year later...

We were on holiday in the US at the time. I have been

there 4 times now, 3 in New York state/Canada and once

to California/Utah/Nevada. When we go we like to hire

a car and drive around a bit exploring. I have been in

HK since January. I think moving here and putting Mike

into a private school is how his problems were picked

up. He had problems in the UK but no-one suggested it

might be more than being a bit of a handful.

The trip with the towers in the photo was about 10

years ago. We were on the Staten Island Ferry doing

the tourist thing. We were staying in New York and

wandering around one day we found ourselves at the

bottom of the towers in the courtyard there. We did

not go up to the viewing deck as there was a big queue

and we had just come from the Empire State. It was

July and there was a corporate picnic taking place in

the courtyard. I remember it so clearly as if it was

yesterday. So, many years later as I stood in my

office at work horrified watching the live pictures on

TV as that second plane hit, I cannot describe how I

felt adequately. Everyone stood there with me was

stunned. A few people started sobbing. Others gasped

that they couldnot beleive it - it felt like we were

watching a movie and any minute Bruce Willis would

appear and save the day. It was unreal. I had been

there, and so it felt more real. It still seems

incomprehensible that so many people could lose their

lives like that -innocent people like you and me going

about their daily lives. And that some monsters had

done it deliberately is still beyond belief. True

evil. Anyway I just wanted to say that it broke my

heart that day, and I felt like I had lost family. The

strange thing is as far as I know I don't have any

blood ties in the US, but I have always felt like the

Americans I have met have been like family.

Lesley

Hong Kong

--- Laha1960@... wrote:

> In a message dated 11/26/04 7:31:14 PM Central

> Standard Time,

> Autism and Aspergers Treatment writes:

>

> > kids taken in New York a few years beofre on the

> > Staten Island ferry, with the towers in the

> > background, It reminds me how fragile life is and

> that

> > we should think of every day as a blessing.

> >

> > So HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our families in the

> US

> > and elsewhere!

> >

> > Lesley

> > (NOW in Hong Kong but ex-UK)

> >

>

> LESLEY

>

> I had no idea that you used to live in UK. Is that

> where you are from

> originally then? Why were you in USA? DId you used

> to live here too?

> I was last in NYC in 1980 and I too have photos with

> the WTC and also some

> tickets from that building in my scrapbook.

>

> THanks for the nice message and the Happy

> Thanksgiving.

> in USA, but has ancestors from UK and sister

> there now.

>

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

http://uk.messenger.

We were on holiday in the US at the time. I have been

there 4 times now, 3 in New York state/Canada and once

to California/Utah/Nevada. When we go we like to hire

a car and drive around a bit exploring. I have been in

HK since January. I think moving here and putting Mike

into a private school is how his problems were picked

up. He had problems in the UK but no-one suggested it

might be more than being a bit of a handful.

The trip with the towers in the photo was about 10

years ago. We were on the Staten Island Ferry doing

the tourist thing. We were staying in New York and

wandering around one day we found ourselves at the

bottom of the towers in the courtyard there. We did

not go up to the viewing deck as there was a big queue

and we had just come from the Empire State. It was

July and there was a corporate picnic taking place in

the courtyard. I remember it so clearly as if it was

yesterday. So, many years later as I stood in my

office at work horrified watching the live pictures on

TV as that second plane hit, I cannot describe how I

felt adequately. Everyone stood there with me was

stunned. A few people started sobbing. Others gasped

that they couldnot beleive it - it felt like we were

watching a movie and any minute Bruce Willis would

appear and save the day. It was unreal. I had been

there, and so it felt more real. It still seems

incomprehensible that so many people could lose their

lives like that -innocent people like you and me going

about their daily lives. And that some monsters had

done it deliberately is still beyond belief. True

evil. Anyway I just wanted to say that it broke my

heart that day, and I felt like I had lost family. The

strange thing is as far as I know I don't have any

blood ties in the US, but I have always felt like the

Americans I have met have been like family.

Lesley

Hong Kong

--- Laha1960@... wrote:

> In a message dated 11/26/04 7:31:14 PM Central

> Standard Time,

> Autism and Aspergers Treatment writes:

>

> > kids taken in New York a few years beofre on the

> > Staten Island ferry, with the towers in the

> > background, It reminds me how fragile life is and

> that

> > we should think of every day as a blessing.

> >

> > So HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our families in the

> US

> > and elsewhere!

> >

> > Lesley

> > (NOW in Hong Kong but ex-UK)

> >

>

> LESLEY

>

> I had no idea that you used to live in UK. Is that

> where you are from

> originally then? Why were you in USA? DId you used

> to live here too?

> I was last in NYC in 1980 and I too have photos with

> the WTC and also some

> tickets from that building in my scrapbook.

>

> THanks for the nice message and the Happy

> Thanksgiving.

> in USA, but has ancestors from UK and sister

> there now.

>

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

http://uk.messenger.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

vacinations are started as soon as babies are born they give them vit K Which is totally abusive,I think that is to lull mums and dads into a false sense of security, at two, three, and four months they get the DPT but now they are trying to give this new one which has even more rubbish in the jab then the MMR usually comes about thirteen months.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination ; no-forced-vaccination From: putney1963@...Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:54:28 -0600Subject: Re:

At the time of the Congressional Hearings chaired by Representative Dan Burton (I believe that was in 1996--I have over six hours of taped testimony on VHS!!), the UK did require vaccinations, BUT---the vaccinations were not begun nearly as early as they are here. I believe vaccinations were not begun until at least six months of age.

It has also occurred to me that it might be well worth investigating the different rates that Autism occurred in these countries; not just in the UK, but the other countries mentioned, as well. It is possible there might well be some very interesting results.

~~Ruth

Re:

Does anyone have knowledge as to whether or not vaccines are required in developed (and other) nations? My understanding is as follows:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Eastern Europe - yes, no exemptions (at least some countries...)

What about Australia, European countries, Asia, Middle East, etc.--anyone know?

Thanks,

Alan

Alan G. , Esq.P.O. Box 3473Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3473919-960-5172www.alanphillipslaw.comwww.vaccinerights.com

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Thanks for the update on the UK's vaccination schedule, Trica. I was unaware that Vitamin K was given at birth. I was also unaware that the vaccination schedule had been mandated for younger ages. As I indicated in my comments, my information is almost 13 years old. It's really amazing and disgusting how much pressure--most of it negative!!!-- the US can exert on its' allies. ~~Ruth

Re:

Does anyone have knowledge as to whether or not vaccines are required in developed (and other) nations? My understanding is as follows:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan

Alan G. , Esq.P.O. Box 3473Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3473919-960-5172www.alanphillipslaw.comwww.vaccinerights.com

Please note that the Vitamin K injection given at birth contains synthetic Vitamin K which has been linked to early childhood leukemia.

My second grandchild was born in March last year in California and weeks before delivery my daughter inspected the clinic and already handed them written instructions and signed exemption forms, i.e. NO VITAMIN K INJECTION, NO HEPATITIS B VACCINATION". She also made sure that the baby was not left alone for one minute and my son-in-law was watching over the little one like a hawk. Isn't it downright pathetic that we, the parents, have to protect our kids against the very profession that once upon a time swore an oath to do no harm?!

Ingrid

Thanks for the update on the UK's vaccination schedule, Trica. I was unaware that Vitamin K was given at birth. I was also unaware that the vaccination schedule had been mandated for younger ages. As I indicated in my comments, my information is almost 13 years old. It's really amazing and disgusting how much pressure--most of it negative!!!-- the US can exert on its' allies. ~~Ruth

Re:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan

Oh, my word! That's all I have to say about the Vitamin K vaccination. As far as your other comments are concerned, you've hit the proverbial nail on the head; particularly as far as the parents having to protect children from those in a profession that once swore to "do no harm." Absolutely!! I agree 100%!!!!

As far as the preparedness and vigilance of your children, KUDOS to them both!!!!

~~Ruth

Re:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan

Oh, my word! That's all I have to say about the Vitamin K vaccination. As far as your other comments are concerned, you've hit the proverbial nail on the head; particularly as far as the parents having to protect children from those in a profession that once swore to "do no harm." Absolutely!! I agree 100%!!!!

As far as the preparedness and vigilance of your children, KUDOS to them both!!!!

~~Ruth

Re:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan

My daughter has informed me that they don't wait untill 8 weeks anymorethey get them when mum goes for her 6 week postnatal check so there is no escape.triciano-forced-vaccination From: enb1@...Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:21:23 +0200Subject: RE: UK Please note that the Vitamin K injection given at birth contains synthetic Vitamin K which has been linked to early childhood leukemia. My second grandchild was born in March last year in California and weeks before delivery my daughter inspected the clinic and already handed them written instructions and signed exemption forms, i.e. NO VITAMIN K INJECTION, NO HEPATITIS B VACCINATION". She also made sure that the baby was not left alone for one minute and my son-in-law was watching over the little one like a hawk. Isn't it downright pathetic that we, the parents, have to protect our kids against the very profession that once upon a time swore an oath to do no harm?! Ingrid Thanks for the update on the UK's vaccination schedule, Trica. I was unaware that Vitamin K was given at birth. I was also unaware that the vaccination schedule had been mandated for younger ages. As I indicated in my comments, my information is almost 13 years old. It's really amazing and disgusting how much pressure--most of it negative!!!-- the US can exert on its' allies. ~~Ruth Re: Does anyone have knowledge as to whether or not vaccines are required in developed (and other) nations? My understanding is as follows: US - yesBritain - noNew Zealand - noS. Africa - noEastern Europe - yes, no exemptions (at least some countries...) What about Australia, European countries, Asia, Middle East, etc.--anyone know? Thanks, Alan Alan G. , Esq.P.O. Box 3473Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3473919-960-5172www.alanphillipslaw.comwww.vaccinerights.comShe said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star! She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

My daughter has informed me that they don't wait untill 8 weeks anymorethey get them when mum goes for her 6 week postnatal check so there is no escape.triciano-forced-vaccination From: enb1@...Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:21:23 +0200Subject: RE: UK Please note that the Vitamin K injection given at birth contains synthetic Vitamin K which has been linked to early childhood leukemia. My second grandchild was born in March last year in California and weeks before delivery my daughter inspected the clinic and already handed them written instructions and signed exemption forms, i.e. NO VITAMIN K INJECTION, NO HEPATITIS B VACCINATION". She also made sure that the baby was not left alone for one minute and my son-in-law was watching over the little one like a hawk. Isn't it downright pathetic that we, the parents, have to protect our kids against the very profession that once upon a time swore an oath to do no harm?! Ingrid Thanks for the update on the UK's vaccination schedule, Trica. I was unaware that Vitamin K was given at birth. I was also unaware that the vaccination schedule had been mandated for younger ages. As I indicated in my comments, my information is almost 13 years old. It's really amazing and disgusting how much pressure--most of it negative!!!-- the US can exert on its' allies. ~~Ruth Re: Does anyone have knowledge as to whether or not vaccines are required in developed (and other) nations? My understanding is as follows: US - yesBritain - noNew Zealand - noS. Africa - noEastern Europe - yes, no exemptions (at least some countries...) What about Australia, European countries, Asia, Middle East, etc.--anyone know? Thanks, Alan Alan G. , Esq.P.O. Box 3473Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3473919-960-5172www.alanphillipslaw.comwww.vaccinerights.comShe said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star! She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Unless your daughter skips her postnatal check :)

Seriously though, the whole situation resembles a horror movie and we must all ask ourselves "how on earth did we allow this to happen and virtually relinquished our GOD-given parental rights to a bunch of Mengele clones". Had I known then (when my children were born in 1973 and 1975) what I know now, I would never have vaccinated them.

My daughter has informed me that they don't wait untill 8 weeks anymorethey get them when mum goes for her 6 week postnatal check so there is no escape.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: enb1@...Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:21:23 +0200Subject: RE: UK

Please note that the Vitamin K injection given at birth contains synthetic Vitamin K which has been linked to early childhood leukemia.

My second grandchild was born in March last year in California and weeks before delivery my daughter inspected the clinic and already handed them written instructions and signed exemption forms, i.e. NO VITAMIN K INJECTION, NO HEPATITIS B VACCINATION". She also made sure that the baby was not left alone for one minute and my son-in-law was watching over the little one like a hawk. Isn't it downright pathetic that we, the parents, have to protect our kids against the very profession that once upon a time swore an oath to do no harm?!

Ingrid

Re:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan

Unless your daughter skips her postnatal check :)

Seriously though, the whole situation resembles a horror movie and we must all ask ourselves "how on earth did we allow this to happen and virtually relinquished our GOD-given parental rights to a bunch of Mengele clones". Had I known then (when my children were born in 1973 and 1975) what I know now, I would never have vaccinated them.

My daughter has informed me that they don't wait untill 8 weeks anymorethey get them when mum goes for her 6 week postnatal check so there is no escape.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: enb1@...Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:21:23 +0200Subject: RE: UK

Ingrid

Re:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan

Oh, good grief! Heaven help us all!! ~~Ruth

Re:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan

Oh, good grief! Heaven help us all!! ~~Ruth

Re:

US - yes

Britain - no

New Zealand - no

S. Africa - no

Thanks,

Alan